Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink Electric Massager From Ebay...

Hi! I was looking at this massager and I think it's a great idea to help with circulation and such... however it seems to be a cheap TENS unit (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) please correct me if I'm wrong. TENS unit are usually used to ease pain due to injuries... Anyway I found one on amazon, it's no geared to NBE and it's more expensive but it has good reviews Smile

http://www.amazon.com/PTS-Tens-Unit-Digi..._sbs_hpc_4

Okay just wanted to update on the pink massager... the seller on ebay that sent me the first one sent a second one, it just took a while to get it in the mail here, I got it a few weeks ago, but kinda forgot about it lol so it was sitting in the package collecting dust in my closet. The past few days I decided to give it another try, I've used it 4 times so far and so good. It's worked everytime, no issues with this one. I can handle using it on the 4th power setting and the 3rd or 4th speed, and I can see my muscles contracting in my breasts while using it, it's quite interesting. I been using it before I noogle. What I do is I use it for the 15 min, then I massage my breasts with my hands for 5 min then I pump. So far with these 4 sessions with the massager, I do notice it gives me a bit more plumpness even before I pump. I feel like it's strengthening my breasts further, but I will report back in a few weeks to be 100% sure. I have stopped my normal chest exercises so that I can make sure it's the massager and not my chest workouts that are working. So all I can say is so far I'm enjoying the massager again now that I have one that works lol. I might eventually buy a tens unit to use on my back for pain but to also use on my breasts to see if a tens unit is better or if this massager is best.

Thanks for all your thoughts about these gadgets.

I recently bought one and the first time I used it I was impressed and increased the setting. The instructions were some of the funniest I've ever seen. But I tried it last night and could barely cope with the first setting, maybe something to do with my periods.

Anyway, I don't know about growth because I don't see how a system that is used for something like 'Slendertones' to trim you down, can magically work the opposite way for your boobs.

But the awareness you have of them afterwards and the definite lift they get is in my opinion worth trying.

Please everyone who is experimenting with this keep us updated.Wink

LOL yea I don't think this will increase size, but it will firm them up. Those ab belts DO NOT make you lose fat, they only tone up the muscles.

If you click on to the Ebay site it will tell you it is not available or the web site is no longer in use. However-Good News. Just sign in to ebay and look up pink electric massagers and you will find the item still available.Smile

Oh man I completely forgot about this thread! When I took a break from noogling I stopped using this thing, I might start using it again as I still have it. I found the key to it working is you need to lubricate your breasts and the black part of the pads, I use lotion usually have used oil as well and it worked. I put a bra on and put these on my breasts inside the bra when using it.

Since I'm sure the link doesn't work anymore and even if I found a newer link it will eventually be gone also. When you go to look for this on ebay search for "breast massager" or "electric breast massager". I'm going to attach a picture of it so you are sure you get the right one, there are others on there!

Hope this helps anyone looking for them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

SadI went back to ebay and I found that the type that you picture is not there. However the closest I could come to what you have might possibly be located at , Made-In-China.com. They have different products but just type in breast massagers. They don't give a price and you will have to contact them. I will continue to look for a better site. I found nothing on amazon so my hopes are small.

As long as you look for a "breast massager" you will find a ton of them, here's a link to one, not the buyer I bought from but still one I'm referring to. http://cgi.ebay.com/Healthy-Breast-Enhancer-Enlarger-Muscle-Firmer-Massager-/170577315181?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b733456d

Thanks for the information. I have it on my watch list now on ebay. I should be able to keep track of it now. Smile Have a Happy Valentines!Blush

Hi Anastasia,

are u still using this product and if so, how do you like it? Can this take the place of manual massage?

Would you recommend buying it or a more expensive brand like this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Enlarge-Relax-Massage-Breast-Enhancer-Massager-/110737395103?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c8768d9f

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon