Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pm Users, quick question

Shocked 

I've just ordered myself my first bottle of PM (warily after the Fenugreek and flaxseed stomach/butt/thiegh gain), and am curious if it is common to gain weight in other places besides the breast?

If so, I really want to try it in a cream/oil solution before ingesting it and being nervous of the results.

(05-05-2015, 04:39 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  I've just ordered myself my first bottle of PM (warily after the Fenugreek and flaxseed stomach/butt/thiegh gain), and am curious if it is common to gain weight in other places besides the breast?

If so, I really want to try it in a cream/oil solution before ingesting it and being nervous of the results.

I remember purchasing this online some time ago. I didn't gain weight in other parts of my body, but I DID experience vomiting and nausea quite a bit Sad

I'm not trying to scare you. Perhaps my body just wasn't meant for it. Although, everyone's body is different. I'm sure you'll be okay Smile

And yes, I did see growth over the course of a few weeks...

(06-05-2015, 12:28 AM)stephypantz1122 Wrote:  
(05-05-2015, 04:39 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  I've just ordered myself my first bottle of PM (warily after the Fenugreek and flaxseed stomach/butt/thiegh gain), and am curious if it is common to gain weight in other places besides the breast?

I remember purchasing this online some time ago. I didn't gain weight in other parts of my body, but I DID experience vomiting and nausea quite a bit Sad

I'm not trying to scare you. Perhaps my body just wasn't meant for it. Although, everyone's body is different. I'm sure you'll be okay Smile

And yes, I did see growth over the course of a few weeks...

I'd be willing to try it then. At least with those drawbacks, it's easy for the symptom to go away haha. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon