Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any body with pain in ovaries/testicles, libido loss after using BO

Hi
I wonder if anyone is having any issue after using BO or transfemme like depression, pain in ovaries/testilces, fatigue or loss of libido.

thanks

Males don't have ovaries. Is that a joke?

I have been using 3000mg of BO for the last 3 months and have not experienced any testicular pain, etc. I will be ceasing BO here in just over a week as I am now on Estradiol so no longer have any need to continue taking it but yeah.. no pain in the chemical factories.

Ummm, isn't that normal.

* BO pushes up Aromatase
* Aromatase converts T to E
* Lots of E and and not much T
- Can cause testicles to shrink
- Reduces male libido (no morning wood, erectile disfunction)

Not sure about depression though as P & E are natural antidepressants I thought. Drop in P and E postpartum makes post-natal depression worse for women for example.

It's over stimulating your gonads perhaps. It's what happens to women's ovaries when taken too much. Ours can enlarge by doing this. Don't know the effects of it on testicles.

maybe taking too much. What is your dose? Are you on it Right now?

what about fertility? Does bovine ovary extract increase or decrease a woman's fertility? Is there any lady who got pregnant after using BO?

(04-06-2015, 01:34 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  what about fertility? Does bovine ovary extract increase or decrease a woman's fertility? Is there any lady who got pregnant after using BO?

Absolutely it increases fertility. Overdosing will give you sharp pains in the ovaries and lymph nodes. If you feel aching all of the time, you are taking too much. Drop your dose.

(04-06-2015, 02:35 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(04-06-2015, 01:34 AM)sp2000 Wrote:  what about fertility? Does bovine ovary extract increase or decrease a woman's fertility? Is there any lady who got pregnant after using BO?

Absolutely it increases fertility. Overdosing will give you sharp pains in the ovaries and lymph nodes. If you feel aching all of the time, you are taking too much. Drop your dose.

how do you know?do you have any personal experience?

Because in old native american culture and others alike would consume these glands to increase fertility. Do some research.
Are you afraid someone may be affected? Personally. I have not as I am not in any relationship. I can tell you, I pump more juice" on it than when I'm not on it. Libido is up as well.

(04-06-2015, 05:49 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Because in old native american culture and others alike would consume these glands to increase fertility. Do some research.
Are you afraid someone may be affected? Personally. I have not as I am not in any relationship. I can tell you, I pump more juice" on it than when I'm not on it. Libido is up as well.

Since when old native american got that advanced as to get extract of Bovine ovarie?. Did they have labs? if you are talking that they were eating, then it is irrelevant as after cooking everything changes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon