Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol does not work! Dont fall for all of the fake posts and reviews

There was some herbal stuff at GNC that I tried for a while, at least half a year, it had SP in it and, as far as I can tell it didn't do a thing!! Then I found something on eBay, I think it was called, Boost Your Bust, or Bust Boost, or Bountiful Breast/Bust, I'm not sure which. It SHOULD'VE just been called, Bust Your Wallet!! It had a guarantee that if it didn't work after just 3 months, you'd get your money back. I went through at least 3 months worth and, again, it did nothing!! I wrote to them to ask for my money back (they said even if you took it all, just return the empty bottles for a full refund), but, there was some kind of catch, which I don't recall at the moment that basically made it impossible for me to get a refund!! I'm pretty sure they were $30.00 a bottle!! I still have the empty bottles and use two of them to prop up a fan at the foot of my bed and keep it from falling over!

(30-04-2015, 08:45 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  There was some herbal stuff at GNC that I tried for a while, at least half a year, it had SP in it and, as far as I can tell it didn't do a thing!! Then I found something on eBay, I think it was called, Boost Your Bust, or Bust Boost, or Bountiful Breast/Bust, I'm not sure which. It SHOULD'VE just been called, Bust Your Wallet!! It had a guarantee that if it didn't work after just 3 months, you'd get your money back. I went through at least 3 months worth and, again, it did nothing!! I wrote to them to ask for my money back (they said even if you took it all, just return the empty bottles for a full refund), but, there was some kind of catch, which I don't recall at the moment that basically made it impossible for me to get a refund!! I'm pretty sure they were $30.00 a bottle!! I still have the empty bottles and use two of them to prop up a fan at the foot of my bed and keep it from falling over!

That sounds about as usfull as my 12 year pool cover warranty, its null and void if the cover gets wet !

(30-04-2015, 05:08 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(30-04-2015, 08:45 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  There was some herbal stuff at GNC that I tried for a while, at least half a year, it had SP in it and, as far as I can tell it didn't do a thing!! Then I found something on eBay, I think it was called, Boost Your Bust, or Bust Boost, or Bountiful Breast/Bust, I'm not sure which. It SHOULD'VE just been called, Bust Your Wallet!! It had a guarantee that if it didn't work after just 3 months, you'd get your money back. I went through at least 3 months worth and, again, it did nothing!! I wrote to them to ask for my money back (they said even if you took it all, just return the empty bottles for a full refund), but, there was some kind of catch, which I don't recall at the moment that basically made it impossible for me to get a refund!! I'm pretty sure they were $30.00 a bottle!! I still have the empty bottles and use two of them to prop up a fan at the foot of my bed and keep it from falling over!

That sounds about as usfull as my 12 year pool cover warranty, its null and void if the cover gets wet !
Lol.. Yeah, I felt the same way!
Buy this spiffy new car and we'll give you a money back guarantee that this car will last for the rest of your life!! If it doesn't, we'll give a full refund, no questions asked!! (Offer null and void if car is ever driven.)

once again, the reason why ainterol works for some and not for others is 100% because the product is highly unreliable and every bottle contains a completely different potency. youre literally rolling the dice everytime you buy a new bottle.

screw that

PuereraPrem is what im taking now and seeing exquisite results. its farm cultivated and potent as hell. You shouldnt have to be taking 500-4000 mgs of something for it to work. that right there is a huge red flag something is wrong with ainterol. if you like throwing money away on it, thats on you. Im just saying, there are far better brands out there that are more reliable. I'm glad some of you saw results, but the fact is that most people did not. I'm reading stories about people taking 4grams of this crap just to get the results that 200mgs of puereraprem will give you. Thats just sick!

Well the cat is out of the bag. As I read every post on this thread I was patiently waiting to see just which product was actually behind you knocking Ainterol. Well ladies, here it is.

NobodySpecial, there are some very intelligent people here on BN and they can smell a commercial (in the dark) solicitation in the making. We have seen this ploy many many times before. Why not let each individual make up their own mind without being the sole expert on this subject. Maybe if you had a open mind you would learn a great deal from these members.

(07-06-2015, 11:56 PM)KellyT Wrote:  Well the cat is out of the bag. As I read every post on this thread I was patiently waiting to see just which product was actually behind you knocking Ainterol. Well ladies, here it is.

NobodySpecial, there are some very intelligent people here on BN and they can smell a commercial (in the dark) solicitation in the making. We have seen this ploy many many times before. Why not let each individual make up their own mind without being the sole expert on this subject. Maybe if you had a open mind you would learn a great deal from these members.

lol youre ridiculous. i got the recommendation for pureprem from another thread on this forum that was trashing ainterol. and sure enough. 2 weeks into it, i start feeling the effects. then i start finding countless threads across multiple forums trashing ainterol saying its not even pure most of the time because its wild grown instead of cultivated. THEN i find documented scientific lab studies showing that ainterol caps tested failed to even show the amounts of miroesterol needed to get benefits.

there is a huge fucking difference between the 2. calling me a solicitor for giving the name of a product that actually works and is actually cultivated is insanity. im trying to help people here, not sell a product. your paranoia is showing. of all the proven cultivated forms of this product, the one i recommended was just the cheapest. there are a few others that are farm grown as well, but they charge like 30-50 bucks for a bottle

sure we can let people find out on their own, but why not save 20 bucks and just put it towards something thats already been proven to be concentrated product instead of a product that has countless reviews saying its just white filler in a capsule?

(23-06-2015, 06:35 AM)NobodySpecial Wrote:  
(07-06-2015, 11:56 PM)KellyT Wrote:  Well the cat is out of the bag. As I read every post on this thread I was patiently waiting to see just which product was actually behind you knocking Ainterol. Well ladies, here it is.

lol youre ridiculous. i got the recommendation for pureprem from another thread on this forum that was trashing ainterol. and sure enough. 2 weeks into it, i start feeling the effects. then i start finding countless threads across multiple forums trashing ainterol saying its not even pure most of the time because its wild grown instead of cultivated. THEN i find documented scientific lab studies showing that ainterol caps tested failed to even show the amounts of miroesterol needed to get benefits.

there is a huge fucking difference between the 2. calling me a solicitor for giving the name of a product that actually works and is actually cultivated is insanity. im trying to help people here, not sell a product. your paranoia is showing. of all the proven cultivated forms of this product, the one i recommended was just the cheapest. there are a few others that are farm grown as well, but they charge like 30-50 bucks for a bottle

sure we can let people find out on their own, but why not save 20 bucks and just put it towards something thats already been proven to be concentrated product instead of a product that has countless reviews saying its just white filler in a capsule?

Post your studies and sources.

I would like to say it did not work for me at all! did nothing, felt like it was a money making scam, I saw improvement in my face skin tone etc and that's it, also didn't come on my period for like a month. I don't think this is good to use or at least it did not work for me, anything else anyone can suggest please? As I am still searching

(30-06-2015, 01:41 PM)NeedAMiracle Wrote:  I would like to say it did not work for me at all! did nothing, felt like it was a money making scam, I saw improvement in my face skin tone etc and that's it, also didn't come on my period for like a month. I don't think this is good to use or at least it did not work for me, anything else anyone can suggest please? As I am still searching

While it didn't increase your breast size it DID work for you by your own words. You saw improvement in facial skin tone etc. That means the product was having an effect on your body. The question I have for you is how long did you take it? What dosage?

A lot of people don't use it long enough, expecting instant results and then become disillusioned when it can take several months for things to really start changing in your body. Again the fact that you saw improvement in skin tone etc shows it was starting to work in your body at least on some level. Dosage and TIME has a lot to do with getting results (too much and you can actually STOP growth.. not enough and you won't GET growth).

~Elain

Hey ladies!

I'm new to the forum. I just started reading about PM here and there for the last couple days. From what I understand is that PM has different affects on everyone. Some may see results within weeks while others could take months to see visible results. Taking PM during the incorrect time of your cycle (even taking every single day) could also hinder growth. Some find PC or fenugreek more effective while some ppl experience zero difference. Our diet could also affect the way PM gets absorbs into our bodies. Even medication prescribe from our doctors could affects each one of us differently. The important part of this journey is to have patience and find out what works specifically for YOUR body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon