Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

dead pm?

Sad 

can someone help me out with something? what are the odds that pm would not work? I've been taking it for about a week now and even ups the dose to 2 pills a day, day and night, all together 1000mgs.. I am not getting any results or side effects. I am not sure if I am being impatient but my chest actually feels empty. Is it related to estrogen dominance? or should I wait it out a bit more?

(26-04-2015, 04:48 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  can someone help me out with something? what are the odds that pm would not work? I've been taking it for about a week now and even ups the dose to 2 pills a day, day and night, all together 1000mgs.. I am not getting any results or side effects. I am not sure if I am being impatient but my chest actually feels empty. Is it related to estrogen dominance? or should I wait it out a bit more?

I am using xtract liquid from Ainterol in the about equivalent to 1000-1200mg daily. Once in a while I take a week long break, other times about 2 days.

I think it takes a person's body some time to "reprogram itself". Maybe it takes a bit to buildup in tissues and fluids before it starts to work or to over whelm the body's self defense mechanism.

But I started to notice a difference about 2 months into my regime. So, it's true to give it 30 - 90 days before you judge. You might be one of the few it will not work for, or then again, you are too anxious and not given it enough time.

Lotus always suggest to males to include Progesterone when stalling especially. So, maybe you might be E dominate. But I would still give it at least 2 weeks before stopping PM.

(26-04-2015, 03:48 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(26-04-2015, 04:48 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  can someone help me out with something? what are the odds that pm would not work? I've been taking it for about a week now and even ups the dose to 2 pills a day, day and night, all together 1000mgs.. I am not getting any results or side effects. I am not sure if I am being impatient but my chest actually feels empty. Is it related to estrogen dominance? or should I wait it out a bit more?

I am using xtract liquid from Ainterol in the about equivalent to 1000-1200mg daily. Once in a while I take a week long break, other times about 2 days.

I think it takes a person's body some time to "reprogram itself". Maybe it takes a bit to buildup in tissues and fluids before it starts to work or to over whelm the body's self defense mechanism.

But I started to notice a difference about 2 months into my regime. So, it's true to give it 30 - 90 days before you judge. You might be one of the few it will not work for, or then again, you are too anxious and not given it enough time.

Lotus always suggest to males to include Progesterone when stalling especially. So, maybe you might be E dominate. But I would still give it at least 2 weeks before stopping PM.

thanks so much for your reply ^^ I was thinking the same thing.. it's just people claim PM to be so strong I was thinking maybe it just wasnt going to work for me ^^; I'll continue to take it and cycle it, like you Smile the 14th day for me will be the 1st, so I will stop there.
I really did want to cycle it with PC but I just dont have the money right now :/ thanks for putting me in perspective ^-^

Do you know what your hormone levels are? I am estro dominant, I took PM semisolid extract, took it sub-lingually (so that it would go straight into the bloodstream) and it didn't take long (few days) until I started noticing that I was feeling ..weird. I don't really know how to explain this but it's that feeling you get when something's going on inside your body/head (oh, now people must understand...jeez) anyway. It messed up my cycle and I felt really warm like if I had a fever. My breasts didn't grow in any kind of way so I stopped taking it. You might be in the same lane with me here. I'll start taking Vitex and Maca after my cycle begins. Just check my thread 'cuz I'll keep everybody posted.

(26-04-2015, 04:31 PM)need2grow Wrote:  Do you know what your hormone levels are? I am estro dominant, I took PM semisolid extract, took it sub-lingually (so that it would go straight into the bloodstream) and it didn't take long (few days) until I started noticing that I was feeling ..weird. I don't really know how to explain this but it's that feeling you get when something's going on inside your body/head (oh, now people must understand...jeez) anyway. It messed up my cycle and I felt really warm like if I had a fever. My breasts didn't grow in any kind of way so I stopped taking it. You might be in the same lane with me here. I'll start taking Vitex and Maca after my cycle begins. Just check my thread 'cuz I'll keep everybody posted.

thanks for your input, sounds like kind of a hot flash. & yeah I think I am estro dom :/ I anticipated that PM wouldnt work for me bc of that but I gave it a try anyway-- I'll keep cycling it just in case something changes, so far is hasnt effected my cycle. I will check it out! thanks ^_^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon