Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can I keep my after baby breasts?

I just gave birth a week ago today and I have chosen to bottle feed. As much as I wanted to breastfeed, given my current situation I am unable to do so. However, I am still producing milk and was wondering if there was a way I can use this to my advantage to kick start a NBE routine.. I have already engorged and now they're starting to go down, so I want to catch it before I lose it all.

Here's a little history that may or may not help determine my options:
• Started at a decent 36B
• Had my first child in 2007
Bottle fed, went back to size
• Had my second child in 2008
Bottle fed again and started to sag, yet went back to almost size
• Tried NBE 2 years ago, wasn't going well, quit
• Somehow lost a lot of weight and found myself sitting at a very small A cup before I found out I was pregnant this time
• Now I'm a very happy, full C cup (was a D the whole 2 days I was engorged!) and still have my milk (for now..)

I have read a few cases where some women have actually gained size after breastfeeding. But this is also luck of the draw and I'm not finding any correlation for this in genetics. I was also considering "expressing" my milk to keep the flow going until I found more information, but I'm afraid of running out of time.

So I guess what I'm asking is, should I wait until the milk dries up to start a routine or can I use this opportunity to find a way to keep what I have?

NO!!!! You MUST give them to ME!!!!

That's a tough one. I suppose you would have to experiment, idk that anyone has been in this particular situation. Maybe keep massaging.

mental power!!! I think if you were very persistent in telling yourself that you are going to keep your big plump boobies, your bod would respond. && just giving them lots of love and attention, rubbing & massaging them often throughout the day.
Idk I don't really have fact to back this up but I feel like if you were able to keep your progesterone levels fairly high then you'd keep your boobs too, because postpartum depression is caused by the dip in progesterone.. I would bet that most women who develop postpartum depression lose boobage, too. Idk from what I've read throughout the years this just makes sense intuitively to me

Based on an observation I've made on the women in my family and correct me if I'm wrong but I've noticed that the ones that are quick to lose the weight they've gained also lose the boobs and sometimes go back to being even smaller than before. The ones in my family that actually gained more weight after breastfeedingn, kept their boobs. I would recommend to massage but without stimulating the nipples so that you don't lactate. Don't lose the weight and actually try to gain a bit more then when your hormones are back to normal, I'd suggest taking herbs and going on a diet.

You can keep some of it if you don't let all your milk dry up. I lactated for five years after my first son and it helped keep my growth. Just drain your milk every so often so it won't completely dry up. You can also start a nbe program which should help. I started a program after breast feeding and I only lost an inch off my breastfeeding boobies.

First off congrats on your new baby, you are soo lucky!
second, while ive only had one and I too couldn't breast feed, are you in a position to extract milk by way of breastpump?
If I could go back in time and found breastnexus sooner I surely would have found a way to maintain my after baby boobs and potentially overcome my inability to BF too.

I would have
Used a breastPump longer (I had extensive damage to one nipple but not enough that pumping would have done further damage)
I would have massaged my breasts and I would have kept up with the "baby milk diet" - ie all the smoothies I was told to have and also increased by diet and I would have taken fenugreek and blessed thistle to be honest to keep up my milk supply, sadly I didn't realise any of this at the time.

Anyway hope you find a way to keep the baby boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon