Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Want to buy a Noogleberry! which one is the best???

Hey
I'm new to the noggleberry idea. have been using some herbs... along with massage. i am wanting to but a Noggleberry but i not sure which one to buy! I am a small B. Which cups should i be looking at i was thinking the medium or the large... I read of a few different type of noggleberries? which one as the best results? if someone could give me advice on which one i should order PLZ!

Hi!
Definitely get the large or even Xl the medium is pretty small I made that mistake.

I would recommend getting the largest size your ribcage can accommodate. What is your underbust measurement? Mine is 32" and the large fit just fine even though I was an A cup. Smile

Xo, Soli

Thanks ya'll! I've order the NB. I believe that around rib cage is approximately 32-33. I'm looking into buying Kangznu Cups... I've read that I can make it fit the NB. KC are supposed to be more comfortable? Do you think I could get an XL?
Btw. Thanks for the reply! Smile

What size are you? Possibly if you're a large B you might need XL, but for me medium is fine, large might be better though. Once I upgrade to large I might just buy Kangzhu because it's cheaper haha.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon