Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thank you to everyone on breastnexus!

Rainbow 

Okay so I found this site about 2 month ago and thank god. I'm taking fenugreek 3 times a day and massaging with breast advance. I am also on bcp and taking flaxseed oil once a day. I'm on the younger side (barely 18). But let me tell you it's only been about a month and my breasts are much fuller and perkier. I was losing a lot of weight and then gaining it back. So I felt my breasts looked sagging and deflated. Being 17 this has always bothered me. If my breasts didn't get any bigger I couldn't complain because they look so much better. I just want to thank everyone on this site. If I didn't read threads like this I wouldn't have the motivation. Started-34a/32b 4/17/15-very full 32b

Hey there, welcome to posting on the site!Smile I am also very thankful for this site, if I never knew about NBE I would be living my life sadly accepting my small boobs, when I could be changing them! lol never knew there was this much information about NBE. You should keep updating us, I would like to hear your results too. I found this site in February also!

Happy growing Big Grin

Thats great it does bother me a little that you are under 18 but honestly most girls bodies stop developing at 16 I was too scared to take herbs at 17 but now I am hope i get as good results as you you have also inspired me to take fso orally

also i see you took fenugreek three times a day how much did the dosage add up to be

thanks

(18-04-2015, 03:18 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  Thats great it does bother me a little that you are under 18 but honestly most girls bodies stop developing at 16 I was too scared to take herbs at 17 but now I am hope i get as good results as you you have also inspired me to take fso orally

also i see you took fenugreek three times a day how much did the dosage add up to be

thanks

I was a little scared trying herbs but I don't think my boobs even grew that much after I got my period. The same bras I was wearing in 6th and 7th grade still fit me before I started nbe. Also I'm built like my aunt who has a butt unlike a lot of people in my family but she is very skinny on top.
I take 610mg capsules so that would be 1,830 of fenugreek daily.

So I was hoping someone could help me out. I've noticed my sex drive drop like crazy. I think the fenugreek is causing it? I am thinking about adding maca because it boost sex drive and I also heard it helps build muscle (I'm trying to build muscle). I wanted to add another herb anyway because I heard fenugreek works better when taken with other herbs. Also since I'm using a PC cream. I don't I'm lost. Please help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon