Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Problems with Site

I guess you have fixed the problem by now. I just thought I would add my own 2-cent advice: When all else fails, do a system restore to the latest backup before the problem appeared. After that, of course, run some virus scanners and a registry fix. REGSERVO is pretty effective for the latter.

Goood luck,
IanBrianna

Is it me ? When I go on the site , it transports to to App Store on my iPad , or game apps flash up and I can't close them either without closing page . This has been napping for few weeks now [/u]

The past few nights, now, I'll have the site open while I'm on other sites or doing other things, then, all of a sudden some commercial starts playing pretty loud!! I come here and see no commercial, but when I close the site, the commercial stops!

Is this site allowing commercial links which can do this !

Dear MyBoobs,

I'm afraid I have lost the context for this question. I see you are coming along nicely.

Dear WantaPair,

Wow.

Best to both!
IanBrianna

(25-06-2015, 04:58 AM)IanBrianna Wrote:  Dear MyBoobs,

I'm afraid I have lost the context for this question. I see you are coming along nicely.

Dear WantaPair,

Wow.

Best to both!
IanBrianna

I believe we call them pop up . And it is ridiculous that the browser is hijaked . I have to close the site page few times before I can read any postings

You mean your home page is hijacked? That can be reset in the Control panel.

(25-06-2015, 10:23 AM)IanBrianna Wrote:  You mean your home page is hijacked? That can be reset in the Control panel.

Not on ipad . As yahoo is an app !

(25-06-2015, 02:28 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Is it me ? When I go on the site , it transports to to App Store on my iPad , or game apps flash up and I can't close them either without closing page . This has been napping for few weeks now [/u]

I've been trying to resolve this for some weeks, but because I haven't got an iPad it's impossible for me to replicate the problem. Can you let me know on which pages this happens?

Sorry. I'm an old COBOL programmer. We know about as much about new technology as a buggy-whip manufacturer knew about car engines.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon