Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which program for me now

Heart 

Hello everybody
I started to massage my breasts by an oil I bought from China: Plum Breast oil and after 2 months I got the result in the picture. I stoped use the oil for a long time. But now I want to re-start and use herbal for my breast.

Could you please give me any suggest for my program now ?

I have intended for: 2000mg evening primrose
1000mg Saw Palmetto
1000mg Borage oil
2000mg fenu greek
500 l-arginine
+ flax seed oil

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi there, that's some pretty impressive growth for just massaging! Not too sure what program you should do, it ultimately depends if you have estrogen dominance or deficiency. Try out one of those online hormonal tests and see. If you aren't estrogen dominant you can do fenugreek, I just hate the smell it's so embarassing. lol

What size are you now?

(16-04-2015, 03:01 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi there, that's some pretty impressive growth for just massaging! Not too sure what program you should do, it ultimately depends if you have estrogen dominance or deficiency. Try out one of those online hormonal tests and see. If you aren't estrogen dominant you can do fenugreek, I just hate the smell it's so embarassing. lol

What size are you now?

Hey, I am 32A full and 32B now

Stop massaging. I am trying to find out a program for myself

Thank for your suggestion Smile Blush

Wow nice! That's really good. Have you heard of noogleberry? I feel like you would do really well on it

(18-04-2015, 10:36 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Wow nice! That's really good. Have you heard of noogleberry? I feel like you would do really well on it

Never heard that before. I think I will start by herb and re-use my massage oil

But i need someone give me a suggestion:

Is this enough: 1000mg evening primrose + 600 saw palmetto+ 1000mg fenugreek+ 500 L-argininne + Flax seed oil (per day)

Huh

wow your results are amazing! i hope i succeed too

(21-04-2015, 02:46 AM)kittygirl92 Wrote:  wow your results are amazing! i hope i succeed too

Thank you. I hope I can get to 32C oneday Big Grin

Good luck !

Impressive results! And what's the composition of that oil? And the growth was permanent? In the last photo you already look like a c cup.
I think you should get your homones tested to see if you are estrogen or progesterone dominant as sweets93 said. Till then you can always prefer adaptogenic herbs.. your program does not seem bad (don't know about the flax). You can check this post from Lotus http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

(13-04-2015, 09:34 AM)zikonguyen Wrote:  Hello everybody
I started to massage my breasts by an oil I bought from China: Plum Breast oil and after 2 months I got the result in the picture. I stoped use the oil for a long time. But now I want to re-start and use herbal for my breast.

Could you please give me any suggest for my program now ?

I have intended for: 2000mg evening primrose
1000mg Saw Palmetto
1000mg Borage oil
2000mg fenu greek
500 l-arginine
+ flax seed oil

the long term consequences of estrogen dominance isn't pretty and they say MOST of us are all E Dom cause of environmental reasons. im personally waiting to get my hormones checked too before I risk taking anything that might increase estrogen "just in case".
id personally recommend anyone trying NBE to get their hormones checked first because I took herbs for Africa and they just messed up my hormones when I normally had a perfect cycle with no problems.
your pics are beautiful and I agree they do look like C's in the last pic.

The seller recommend me to use it at least in 6 months but I was lazy and busy to keep continue. The oil only have Chinese on box so I couldn't know ingredients

I feel the different but it wasn't a C cup. Just around B

And the size changed, someday it growed up but someday it was smaller. That photo was the biggest i ever reached Sad

Now it is bigger than before but not that big

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon