Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Delivery to Germany?

Question 

I was wondering if anyone had experience ordering/getting delivery to Germany. The Ainterol.co.uk site says they'll ship the powder but not capsules. Does this work?

(12-04-2015, 04:45 AM)Ezerael Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone had experience ordering/getting delivery to Germany. The Ainterol.co.uk site says they'll ship the powder but not capsules. Does this work?

try amazon or ebay or some other provider online store

(12-04-2015, 04:45 AM)Ezerael Wrote:  I was wondering if anyone had experience ordering/getting delivery to Germany. The Ainterol.co.uk site says they'll ship the powder but not capsules. Does this work?

That is strange. Last time I ordered from Ainterol, it came FROM Germany by Deutsche Post and their UK website still says "All orders shipped direct from EU by using Deutsche Post (German Post) to all EU countries and to Russian Federation. Enjoy faster delivery times and service."

In answer to your question, yes the powder works, but you have the problem of having to weight it out 500mg at a time.

I am also from Germany and I ordered Ainterol's PM via ebay. Although it was shipped by Deutsche Post the delivery took about 1,5 months.
As I am on birth control pills now and don't want to take the risk of any interference between PM and the pills, I have still one unopened box of Ainterol's PM at home. It is new, full, I didn't even open it yet and it contains 100 500mg capsules. I don't need it anymore and I wanted to sell it anyway, so perhaps you are interested? One big advantage may be that the delivery would be much faster than via ebay/Ainterol's Hompepage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon