Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ella's Summary 32A/B to 34C-D

(14-04-2015, 10:50 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Am I the only one that thinks chenismyname is actually beautywithboobs? Same style of writing, persistence and program/threads.

Kmao yesss i do!

(10-04-2015, 08:24 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Ok while im NOT going anywhere Im DONE with trying to grow boobs.
There's other things that mean more to me right now.

Reality check. Im size 8 or XS (small-extra small) in clothing size so why try grow anymore, I'l look effing ridiculous. Ive tried gaining weight but I ALSO want to eat right which means cutting out the baddies, potatoes, sugar, bad carbs. So I may as well post these now cause my new diets gonna have me looking like a stick insect soon!! Rolleyes

I started this Oct 13 "ish" wearing 32A/B bra size. Now I wear 32C/D+ and also 34C/D's and my goal was always 34C. Anymore looks stupid on me as I have a tiny frame which clearly isn't going anywhere.

I stopped with the bare breasted pics as I have a beautiful smart young daughter who already knows WAYYYYY to much about breastnexus and the last thing I need is her knowing mummy has naked pics on the internet.
I have ALWAYS SUCKED at measurements and photos so always tracked growth by using bras as guides. Ie more cleavage than last time means yahoo!

Ive posted pics up in progressed order, the first pic is my 32b bra which I COULDNT wear when I started NBE because it was too big, then ive posted me in a 32C then 34C then 34D and the clothed pic is in a 34D bra also. So yeh, no point in me trying to gain more. I always wanted to be able to wear a 34C and while all my bras are uplift bras (don't judge, I have no issues with wearing bras that enhance what I have) the fact I can (but not always) wear 34D is a huge bonus for me.
!)
But yeh that's it, no more trying to gain boobs for me, if they happen to get bigger along the way great!! but
its all about good diet and family now Smile
While I still don't like the way my boobs like unclothed its all about what bra size I wear/gained along the way! So if theres any great boob development il certainly update! Smile

Love everyone who has supported me throughout this and made me feel womanly and beautiful when I felt boyish and ugly starting out (you know who you are!)

Ella! I had been wondering where you went off to ^_^ well I am so happy to read all the growth you've gotten, and it really does show. you went from an A to a C/D! that is amazing!! that is such an inspiration and source of motivation for me ^^ but I would be so sad if you left, you've been the most supportive of me and I really have come to see you as a fun close internet NBE friend Smile

Bras are the best way to judge imo and I was wondering, with your new diet are you trying to gain more weight? or are you just trying to eat better for health? I was just wondering, regardless I wish you the best of luck and I want to continue to support you ^^ and you could never look boyish <3

VERY happy for you reaching your goal, and VERY glad you're sticking around!

Ella, whether you think it or not, you ARE an inspiration, and if there's one thing we all need here, especially during the setbacks of this crazy process, it's inspiration!

Big hugs to you! Shy

Xo, Soli

Thanks mbs and soli. You guys are lovely Smile

Yes mbs still "aiming" to gain weight but with the new health diet it's gonna be a challenge esp when avos go out of season Sad

Ella , my dear friend, sorry I'm so late to respond, please forgive the trardiness. Btw, You be looking marvelous!! Tongue

Please, I hope you stay and continue to inspire people......, and of course, make my laugh, Love yeah Big Grin

(23-04-2015, 07:48 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ella , my dear friend, sorry I'm so late to respond, please forgive the trardiness. Btw, You be looking marvelous!! Tongue

Please, I hope you stay and continue to inspire people......, and of course, make my laugh, Love yeah Big Grin

Thanks D. Be lost without ya Smile

[attachment=9700][attachment=9701][attachment=9702]
My new 34c turned up today. Yay for superficial victories but it fits! I figured with recent weight loss I wouldn't fit any 34c's anymore.
The pink bra (last pic) is my original 32b I used to wear but was abit too big right at the beginning before nbe. Shows I've made progress though.
Nbe wise tentatively taking half a teaspoon of maca and pretty much following Jen's programe condensed now.
My lyposheric vit c turned up today too have have with msn.

Ella, you really look good, and specially the last pic-H*T.....Smile
I'm glad you got your V. C, it will help you, that's the real C if it is the one that I book marked. POM

(05-06-2015, 02:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  My new 34c turned up today. Yay for superficial victories but it fits! I figured with recent weight loss I wouldn't fit any 34c's anymore.
The pink bra (last pic) is my original 32b I used to wear but was abit too big right at the beginning before nbe. Shows I've made progress though.
Nbe wise tentatively taking half a teaspoon of maca and pretty much following Jen's programe condensed now.

Looking absolute gorg ella Wink I will have to start calling you a BRA MODEL . Your colour choice are my favorites Smile

(05-06-2015, 03:10 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-06-2015, 02:42 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  My new 34c turned up today. Yay for superficial victories but it fits! I figured with recent weight loss I wouldn't fit any 34c's anymore.

Looking absolute gorg ella Wink I will have to start calling you a BRA MODEL . Your colour choice are my favorites Smile

Thanks you two xxx always with the kind words Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon