Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Sizing?

I've been thinking about buying a Noogleberry for awhile, but I'm consistently deterred by their sizing chart. I'm planning to buy off Ebay, and these are the sizing recommendations they list in the description:

Small Cups = 26A to 32AA

Medium Cups = 32A, 34AA, 34A, 36AA, 36A, 38AA, 38A, 40AA, 42AA

Large Cups = 32B, 32C, 34B, 34C, 36B, 36C, 38B, 38C, 40A, 40B, 42A, 42B, 44A, 44B

Extra Large Cups = 32D, 32DD, 34D, 34DD, 36D, 36DD, 38D, 38DD, 40C, 40D, 40DD, 42C, 42D, 42DD, 44C, 44D, 44DD

If this actually makes sense to someone, I'd really appreciate an explanation. Or some recommendations based on experience. Seeing as cup size varies with band size...a 34C and a 32D are the same cup volume, yet require different Noogle sizes? I'm a tight 32D/loose 32DD and I feel like getting the same size as someone with a 34+ DD seems absurd.

In my honest opinion, get the largest cups you can, as the negative pressure will work just as good on a much larger cup than one that is tight on you. Call me a cynic, but I feel that making the different sizes is purely a money making device so people keep upgrading and spending money, as a bio male I went straight to X large cups. No complaints so far, works well.

I was bewildered too, so I just emailed them (sales@noogleberry.com). Send them your underbust and across the bust measurements and they will recommend a cup size for you. Smile

Thank you both! Smile I'm glad it wasn't just me. I can definitely see what you mean about not wasting money sizing up gradually when larger cups work, though.

+1 what Man2 said!

I've got tiny breasts but 32 under bust, so I ordered M cups. I never filled them up but they were very small on my rib cage. I want full round breasts, so upped to L, which I don't fill at all, but when I used them, helped to build tissue on the sides and under for wider breasts.

Definitely start as large as your ribcage can handle!

Xo, Soli

(10-04-2015, 08:59 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  +1 what Man2 said!

I've got tiny breasts but 32 under bust, so I ordered M cups. I never filled them up but they were very small on my rib cage. I want full round breasts, so upped to L, which I don't fill at all, but when I used them, helped to build tissue on the sides and under for wider breasts.

Definitely start as large as your ribcage can handle!

Xo, Soli

Hi soli,

I also agree with you, L is better than M. But do you find that when using the L,
It s a bit difficult to get the top part of the bust to swell roundly? I find that my top part is kind of deflated not round shape. Is there any way to get it round?

Hi DFleurs!

I think it must be a shape of the boob thing, because I was trying to get fullness in my underboob and sideboob, but mostly all I could get was fullness on top...Angry

Position the Noogle cup up high, and put a ton of oil up there, less down below. Then the Noogleberry will suck in the upper flesh better, and you should get more fullness there.

Xo, Soli

Your the same size as me, literally exactly the same band and cup combo. And when i asked lucy she recommended a large. I was very torn between the large and x large. Get the x large!! Such a waste, i received a few days ago and i have about only two inches left at the top. I will need to order x larges soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon