Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newcomer - Information Overload

Hi all, I've come across this forum before but I've just signed up as I'm determined to start NBE properly.

I've been having a look around and I'm overwhelmed with the amount of information on here, so I was wondering if there is somewhere that has a comprehensive list of herbs, techniques, dos and don'ts, etc, if someone could point me in the direction I would be very grateful!

In particular I would like to know what has worked for many and what has definitely proven not to work.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tokyo, and welcome!

I'm going to direct you to this thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076 Because there's some really good information in here and a good skeleton plan. Read the gist of this, and then you can start plugging in and researching the herbs or methods that appeal to you. I will say, I disagree with SurferJoe with regards to his thoughts on the efficacy of massage, but only you can decide if that's something you want to do. Smile

In answer to your question, I mostly see Fenugreek, Pueraria Mirifica or Bovine Ovary centered plans. There's no way to know what's going to work for you until you dip your toes into the water, though, so one person's successful method may well be another's waste of time. Read the thread above and you'll see what I mean. Smile

I hope that helps!

Xo, Soli

Thank you so much! It seems to me as though massage is a key factor of many success stories. Where would you say is the best place to post my stats? So that I could find out what worked for people who started off similar to myself.

Just out of curiosity, what is your current program?

Well, I post rolling stats in my signature, and I post monthly status updates in my program thread here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23030

I have recently added reishi mushroom to my protocol, a single 600 mg capsule per day, and I've been less than consistent about the msm. :/ And my nutrition has been pretty miserable lately: I've got to stock up on green drink and FCLO.

I have seen some folks put their programs (and modifications over time) in the Bio section of their User CP, which I think is a dandy way to keep that information easily accessible - when I get the time, I'll likely do the same. You can also just check out the program pages forum here: http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22

HTH!

Xo, Soli

Great, thanks for sharing. Luckily the recommended diet is mostly all things I eat anyway, keeping on top of everything else with a poor memory will be the hard part for me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon