Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie, just ordered he Noogleberry device!

(06-04-2015, 11:32 AM)Kerstin Wrote:  Hej girls!

It's finally time to start doing something about my small boobies that always kinda bothered me. It's not really how they look, cause they have a nice shape, but the fact that most of my bras has so much loose space and it's embarrassing. Also, I have a curvaceous butt and hips, so having small boobs makes me disproportional. On top of that my rib cage is sticking out and sometimes makes it look like I have four boobs, it's hard to explain really, but I can't stand the sight of it, it's just utterly weird.

Because I have PCOS, have suffered a lot from acne and take birth control + spironolactone to control my pcos and cystic acne, I can't mess with my hormones. Breast pump and massaging seems to be the only option for me. So I ordered Noogleberry yesterday and impatiently waiting for it to arrive. Gonna post my results here Smile

Weight: 59kg/130 lbs
Height: 172cm/5' 7''
Starting breast size: 38A
Goal is 2 cups bigger
Any advice or comments are welcome! Especially if you are also suffering from PCOS and acne Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know your measurements, but I don't think your bra size is 38A. You should be more like 34B. That makes a big difference in how you look, and feel. Also your other option is to add good fat to your body. You are a good height for a bio-female, and at 5'-7" you should be able to add 10 more pounds. But make sure you eat healthy fat, such as extra virgin olive oil, and nuts. You may want to read my thread-"Nutrition". Good Luck to you, POM

Hi. What is your underbust and around bust measurements in inches? I agree you look tiny frame wise, just wondering if you are smaller than a 38 band..

(09-04-2015, 05:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Hi. What is your underbust and around bust measurements in inches? I agree you look tiny frame wise, just wondering if you are smaller than a 38 band..
I would say so. My chest is much bigger around than hers and I can still wear a 36.

(09-04-2015, 01:44 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Your rib cage looks fine, to me!! I don't see anything sticking out except your very pretty breasts!! I hope you get to be the size you want, but, darlin' don't fret it! You're fine just the way you are!! Have you thought about getting bras with slightly smaller cups? It MIGHT make what you have more obvious!!
Good luck, Kerstin!!

Awww, thanks! Smile I actually thought of getting some of the Victoria's Secret push-up bras, since many of the models aren't even busty, but their bra makes it look like like there's something going Smile

(09-04-2015, 04:30 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(06-04-2015, 11:32 AM)Kerstin Wrote:  Hej girls!

It's finally time to start doing something about my small boobies that always kinda bothered me. It's not really how they look, cause they have a nice shape, but the fact that most of my bras has so much loose space and it's embarrassing. Also, I have a curvaceous butt and hips, so having small boobs makes me disproportional. On top of that my rib cage is sticking out and sometimes makes it look like I have four boobs, it's hard to explain really, but I can't stand the sight of it, it's just utterly weird.

Because I have PCOS, have suffered a lot from acne and take birth control + spironolactone to control my pcos and cystic acne, I can't mess with my hormones. Breast pump and massaging seems to be the only option for me. So I ordered Noogleberry yesterday and impatiently waiting for it to arrive. Gonna post my results here Smile

Weight: 59kg/130 lbs
Height: 172cm/5' 7''
Starting breast size: 38A
Goal is 2 cups bigger
Any advice or comments are welcome! Especially if you are also suffering from PCOS and acne Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know your measurements, but I don't think your bra size is 38A. You should be more like 34B. That makes a big difference in how you look, and feel. Also your other option is to add good fat to your body. You are a good height for a bio-female, and at 5'-7" you should be able to add 10 more pounds. But make sure you eat healthy fat, such as extra virgin olive oil, and nuts. You may want to read my thread-"Nutrition". Good Luck to you, POM

Thanks for the reply and you're totally right... I checked through my old bras and they were 34B, no idea why I started buying 38A, so silly. I'd add more pounds, but somehow I can never gain any weight on my upper body, it only goes into my hips. :/

To me it's all about symmetry and proportionality. I don't know if you exercise, but you need that for symmetry. Your upper body already looks good, so balance your body with exercise. See my thread on "Exercise." POM

(07-04-2015, 05:30 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi there pianina!

You have a good base to start with, I like the shape of yours too. I feel the same way, I have such a small chest but wider hips and a big butt. I want to be proportionate also!

Good luck with noogling and massage, make sure you wash off the oil afterwards if you're sensitive to clogged pores, because I got clogged pores from not washing it off. Also try out the hold for 7 min, release for 2 min method for an hour every other day. There's a little button on the hand pump that releases air. Massage when you release for 2 min.

Happy growing Smile

Is noogleberry hands free
Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon