Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol - no delivery and unable to contact them?

I was wondering if someone could please give me some advice.

I've ordered from Ainterol before via the UK site and my PM arrived in a couple of weeks. I recently ordered more on the 2nd February and still no delivery! On tracking it says 'arrived at international logistics centre at Singapore on 3rd Feb' or something like that.

I've emailed countless times. The contact number on the site goes to some random guy unrelated to the business and the address is also false. I even tried contacting the email of the 'business centre' that the address is allegedly located at and it came back mail delivery failure!

I tried to do an investigation of the package on Deutsch Airmail too and nothing! It cost me over £30 as I ordered a bulk supply. Is there anything else I can do or should I just accept I've been scammed?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It seems that it was a scam, however, maybe not, but if you are going to chase these people with more of your time and energy, then, you are giving them more than they took. So, let it go and order from a reputable source like Amazon or e-bay, and learn from your past mistake, it will payback more in different form. POM

Yeah, it's just so annoying. I did order from them before and it was all fine - product was good and the international delivery swift.

Thanks for getting back to, learned my lesson for sure!
Heart 

(03-04-2015, 03:43 PM)readyforboobs Wrote:  Yeah, it's just so annoying. I did order from them before and it was all fine - product was good and the international delivery swift.

Thanks for getting back to, learned my lesson for sure!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Laws of nature work miraculously. You will get more as the result of this, mark this day. HUgs, POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon