Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

There shouldn't be such

Hatred for an opinion on subject matter that is disectable Among people on this forum.

NOW I REALIZE why not a whole lot respond to such discussions on here.
I know for a fact, I am not the only woman who thinks it's utterly uneccesary for a straight man to feel entitled to grow or encourage their Gynecomastia or go on a breast growth journey.

I wish more genetic females would speak up. PLEASE don't be afraid to. I know how this forum is run. It's a shame. As a matter of fact, it's one of reasons why Wahaika left. That was noted in a personal pm to me.

Hi TP,

I'm sorry you feel "hatred". That's an inevitable consequence of political correctness. I find it interesting that the PC comes back to bite just about everyone at one point or another.

I don't wonder you find it weird and completely unnecessary why grown men would have such a desire. Heck, I'm one of them and I think it's weird too. My only advice, which you can take or leave, is to bear with the members here that find the urge impossible to ignore. Just as I can't understand the desires and urges of genetic females, I don't expect them to understand those of us on this forum (I'm quite sincere when I say the urge is impossible to ignore).

Still, I fully support your right to express your opinions. If you ask I will try and more fully explain the need that drives us, but as I don't fully understand myself I doubt my answers will be sufficient.

Best,

Misty

One reason some of us MIGHT want to grow our own is so we can look at them and play with them anytime we want. We're not allowed to do that with yours.
Another is, of course, we're in transition and would like to grow our own (instead of having the INSERTED into us) in order to look and feel more like the woman we really are inside.
Another: we just love tits!
There are a number of other reasons, I'm sure!
Why is it that you are so against it?
Just so you know, I'm not pitching a bitch at you, just making a few points (as we ALL are trying to do, here! ;-) ). I'm not thrilled with the way one or two members here have treated you, recently, CERTAINLY, there are better, more civil ways for them too express themselves in this matter.
Take care, TP!!

yeah, that's all fine n good. I'm only addressing the "straight male" issue here, that's what I have a problem with as well as the in denial asPect. Once again, I have never said all were in denial or the same, especially anyone who is TG/TG in question. I don't know why it is taken as all in one category by some.

Find the right gal and she should give you the key to play with hers.

On that note: thank you for your admissionSmile

I wish more would.

(03-04-2015, 03:32 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Find the right gal and she should give you the key to play with hers.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to find her?? It's been over 18 years for ME, so far!! I don't understand why women are so uptight!! They've got half the money and ALL the pussy!! It's NICE to share!!

Haha. You Gotta Move To ANOTHER location!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon