Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM messed up my period

I've been taking PM on and off for a couple of months now. No progress at all and it messed up my period pretty badly. So I'm deciding to stop it.

I've bought the kangzhu cups from aliexpress and will stick to pumping for at least an hour a day. I have pump a few days ago before bed and my boobs would swell pretty good. But I shrink when I wake up in the morning.

Can someone please help me? I'm thinking of buying flaxseed oil for massaging ( I currently use baby oil) and probably take maca capsules too. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing.

Hi FCG!

JenniferLove had remarkable success with a pump (Noogleberry) and massage. Her program is outlined here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638

I believe her protocol changed over time, but her results speak for themselves!

Flaxseed oil is a good massage agent, especially for the phytoestrogens, but some think it smells funny...it's inexpensive to try though, so there's no reason not to. Check out the Chi and the Female Deer massages. Smile

Xo, Soli

(30-03-2015, 11:44 PM)flatchestedgirl Wrote:  I've been taking PM on and off for a couple of months now. No progress at all and it messed up my period pretty badly. So I'm deciding to stop it.

I've bought the kangzhu cups from aliexpress and will stick to pumping for at least an hour a day. I have pump a few days ago before bed and my boobs would swell pretty good. But I shrink when I wake up in the morning.

Can someone please help me? I'm thinking of buying flaxseed oil for massaging ( I currently use baby oil) and probably take maca capsules too. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing.

That's why im glad I never tried PM. Hearing too many stories such as yourself.
Be careful with maca too although for the most part people tend to tolerate it well. That said, if you don't have a problem with your cycles then be grateful and bypass it altogether.
But yes Jen is a postergirl here for noogling. And given you have experienced swelling at all bodes well for you! I never got post swelling at all so you should respond well on pumping alone, just remember it will take a few months potentially to see permanent results so stick with it and not be tempted to pop pills to speed things along cause that isn't always the end result with pills. Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon