Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my program

I thought I listed my bust measurements but I didn't. My bust is currently 32.5 and underbust is 26 inches. My underbust recently went down a little but the bust hasn't gotten bigger yet ( but hasn't shrunk since taking the pills either)

I'm in China now. Been here since July 4th. I only took some pills fenugreek and red clover to China. I kept saw palmetto and vitex at home. I am taking fenugreek everyday and red clover when I start my period and for 2 weeks after my period. I am only changing my plan for a short time because I don't want to bring too many pills to China. I also take magnesium and biotin for my hair. The doctor in China, that checked my breasts in China said I have fibrocystic breasts??? I haven't noticed any recent growth. Since coming to China, I feel stressed and tired because I'm still not adjusted to the hours and my legs always in pain. My period came about 10 days late. I stopped massaging for a while but am starting again.

(22-07-2015, 01:18 AM)sweetkisses Wrote:  I'm in China now. Been here since July 4th. I only took some pills fenugreek and red clover to China. I kept saw palmetto and vitex at home. I am taking fenugreek everyday and red clover when I start my period and for 2 weeks after my period. I am only changing my plan for a short time because I don't want to bring too many pills to China. I also take magnesium and biotin for my hair. The doctor in China, that checked my breasts in China said I have fibrocystic breasts??? I haven't noticed any recent growth. Since coming to China, I feel stressed and tired because I'm still not adjusted to the hours and my legs always in pain. My period came about 10 days late. I stopped massaging for a while but am starting again.

Since you are in China go see a traditional herbalist .

I think you look very feminine! What are your total breast gainings if I may ask? Or is this still your starting size?
I'm also on fenugreek atm.

I didn't bring my tape measurer in China. The last time I measured in the US, I lost a teeny bit on my underbust but no gain in the bust. My bra still fits me. If I did gain or lose it isn't noticeable. I am wearing a 28DD. Probably more of a 26DDD(If I measure the same). The smallest underbust size is 28 though. I consider myself to not have full breasts they are a bit bigger on the bottom than on the top. So some 28DD fit my breasts and some might wrinkle a little toward the top of the cup.

28DD is the same as 30D,32C,34B,36A,38AA. I feel the need to point this out as women think all cup sizes all equal to each other but that is not true. My current goal size is 3 sizes bigger. Looking to make a perfect curvy hourglass figure(bigger breasts, smaller waist, bigger hips and slimmer thighs) Though, if I make any progress even if it is one cup size I would be happy. I am having some patience.

I am not sure if the fact that I have lumpy breasts can effect the type of herbs I need to take.

I think you've such a beautiful waist Smile ( and body) . Do you wear your corset 24/7 ? I'm expecting for mine.

Wow your breasts are like my goal size Tongue I would be happy with those lol but good luck on your progress!

(23-07-2015, 04:53 AM)danim Wrote:  I think you've such a beautiful waist Smile ( and body) . Do you wear your corset 24/7 ? I'm expecting for mine.

I wear mine about 22/23 hours a day. I take it off if I want to do exercises like running in place or during shower. I don't think any women wears for 24 hours, that would mean no shower. (which is gross)

I have some advice, if you want to wear a corset. Do NOT buy from corset-story. The corsets there are made for women that have like no difference between the waist and hip. When I bought a 20 inch corset off the website, my waist at the time was 24 and hips were maybe 33.25. I could only lace my waist to 23.5 inches because the hips of the corset were too small for me, even at 23.5 inches it was uncomfortable. There overbust corsets only offer a tiny bit of extra room in the hips but the waist is located way above my waist. Lucy (bishonenrancher) a woman on youtube that wears corsets also mentions problems with the waist being too high (she is taller than me) and the shapelessness of the corset-story corsets.

Luvsecretlingerie on ebay offers cheap corsets that are more comfortable than corset-story but are cheaply made and last anywhere from 2 weeks - 2 months (the most). I have bought them a lot but only because the price is cheap and they are comfortable.

I recommend Etsy the most for corsets. You can browse many corsets from different corset makers on etsy. Some of them offer made to measure corsets but they are really costly (something I can't afford all the time) I only got two custom made corsets off of etsy. I sold them though. My corsets currently are off the rack.

More chest photos. I just got off my period so they may appear a little smaller. (Atleast to me)

Any advice to make them less saggy?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon