Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca results after 3 weeks...

Hi all,
Just thought I would let you know that after one month of taking 1000mg Maca capsule a day and Enhancement Blend GB 3x 3 a day.
I have gained 1" on hips but nothing else anywhere. Whilst this is good as any curves are good, I would love to see some movement up top too Smile

Starting dims-
Feb 15 -
Hips 35
Waist 26
Under bust 30
Bust 33
Weight 121 lbs
Height 5ft 7
2 kids...BF both

Previous success with Brava (2 cup sizes)

(25-03-2015, 09:10 PM)Happy-days1 Wrote:  Hi all,
Just thought I would let you know that after one month of taking 1000mg Maca capsule a day and Enhancement Blend GB 3x 3 a day.
I have gained 1" on hips but nothing else anywhere. Whilst this is good as any curves are good, I would love to see some movement up top too Smile

Starting dims-
Feb 15 -
Hips 35
Waist 26
Under bust 30
Bust 33
Weight 121 lbs
Height 5ft 7
2 kids...BF both

Previous success with Brava (2 cup sizes)

Did you gain on the bust with maca

Nothing so far...but it's early days. Just thought it was interesting that the hip/bum gain happened so fast. Wish the GB herbs were!

(25-03-2015, 09:14 PM)Happy-days1 Wrote:  Nothing so far...but it's early days. Just thought it was interesting that the hip/bum gain happened so fast. Wish the GB herbs were!

Wish the get herbs were what?
Oh and what brand did u use for maca?

I meant from my previous post - Wish the Greenbush herbs were giving me growth to breasts.
The brand of Maca is love (UK based).
What program are you using? Any good results so far?

(26-03-2015, 08:34 AM)Happy-days1 Wrote:  I meant from my previous post - Wish the Greenbush herbs were giving me growth to breasts.
The brand of Maca is love (UK based).
What program are you using? Any good results so far?

Here is my program
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23053&pid=146961#pid146961

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon