Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sweets93's program (with pictures)

Yeah there are some contraditory information on the internet about that. Idk, in some places about tao massage say that actually inwards rotation is for breast decrease. And there's an user in here that said that after starting massaging outwards have grown more. Well, at least for lumps is good and if is helping with lumps maybe is good to improve breast circulation . I'll keep trying it for some more time and see the effects on size.

Yeah let me know! I don't want to be doing the wrong way. But for me I feel like my breasts feel fuller when I massage inwards.

Should I get my lump checked out if it doesn't go away when my period does? lol. I have a doctor appt on the 27th anyway. Should I not take anything at all? I still want to noogle and masssage though, would it make it worse?

Yes i think you should Sweets. No worries, certainly it will be nothing special, but it's always good to keep breasts under control, especially if you feel something different.

Yeah I don't wanna risk anything..but noogling should be fine?

It depends if it hurts your breast or lump when you do it? try to make some outwards massage and lymphatic massage for 1 or 2 days without noogling and see if the lump decreases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZW58NoVrio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcS-JvVIlDg

Nope doesn't hurt unless I press on it super hard. But thanks Odile Big Grin I appreciate the support and help! You should post a program page too Smile

ohh we're here to share and support Big Grin as i've been very inconsistent with nbe because of my sensitive stomach, i was always vomiting and having to do diets, so i've lost a lot of weight. But now i think i'm reacting better with lower doses, so when i'm back to my normal weight i'll update progresses and pics again. I can't wait ... Big Grin

If you are afraid of doing the outwards massage eheh, just do some lymphatic massage, especially in the area of your lump. I'll bet it will decrease.

Your breasts are lovely.
Keep up the good work!
Yarrr!

I've read now that i told you that with spiro i meant spirulin..not!! I mean spironolactone, i use it as an anti-dht, not spirulin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon