Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long should I wait?

Hey y'all! I'm sure there are a lot of new people since I last frequented on here, but I was pretty serious about nbe for a while and had some great although small results.

Getting the Mirena IUD sorta thwarted my progress. After dealing with some depression and such I tried to start back on my program and now any time I even look at my bottle of PM I bleed like a stuck pig and cramp for up to two weeks at a time.

On top of that and the constant cramping (especially during sex), acne, weight gain, etc etc I am ready to get this sucker OUT.

How long should I wait before trying PM again? I'm going to try to get it out on Friday.

Have you considered an alternative to PM if it affects you like that... I surely would rethink my plan.

PM did not affect me like that until I got the mirena.

The safe play would be to avoid PM and all phytoestrogens. A uterine perforation could explain the abnormal bleeding, and PM won't do you any favors because of its potential of increased bleeding (blood flow). From recent studies I've seen PM caused increased levels of triglycerides, sodium and potassium.

Uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, or a sensitivity to estrogen could be explored. After the IUD removal an examination could be a good precaution. The issue of abnormal bleeding from copper IUDs have been reported, I think it's like 1 in 10 women experience it.

Common side effects of PM are migraines, insomnia, leg pain, shortness of breath. The actions of increased blood flow stem from hyperemia....imo.

Hyperaemia or hyperemia is the increase of blood flow to different tissues in the body. It can have medical implications, but is also a regulatory response, allowing change in blood supply to different tissues through vasodilation. Clinically, hyperaemia in tissues manifest as erythema, because of the engorgement of vessels with oxygenated blood.[1] Hyperaemia can also occur due to a fall in atmospheric pressure outside the body.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperaemia

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon