Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

need some help

Hey every1!!
I started nbe last year with just fenugreek and fennel and sumtyms flaxseed also..I tried hypnosis and binaural beats too...I had no results with fenugreek..
Then recently I just ordered some saw palmetto 160mg bottle(berries) and gingko biloba60mg..
I recently started my program i.e.,

8:00am
1. 1saw palmetto=160mg
2. 1 gingko biloba=60mg

4:00pm
1. Fenugreek tea made with 1tsp fenugreek and fennel crushed seeds..(maybe that is equivalent to 1000-2000 mg ..well I really don't knowHuh just read it here ) also sometimes I take my tea in the morning empty stomach
2. 1 multivitamin
3. 1 vitaminE=400mg
4. 1fish oil=300mg

12:00am
1. 1 saw palmetto=160mg
2. 1 gingko biloba=60mg

I also do massage with olive oil..I have steeped fenugreek powder in olive oil and will start using that next week..
So that's pretty much my program for now...

But yesterday I did online hormone test by Dr. John lee...I marked 2 symptoms in Symptom group 3(heavy bleeding and migraine headache) and 2 symptoms in symptom group 5(excessive hair on legs and arms and thinning hair on head)...

So, according to the results I have excess estrogens and excess androgens( already knew thatDodgythat's why I ordered sp becoz Emily suggested sp as anti-androgen in her list)..
Now I'm confused what should I do to lower my estrogen..I can't have progesterone cream as it's too expensive and I am a student but I think I don't need it as I have normal progesterone...
So I need some help here..plz someone help me that what should I take to lower my estrogen like fennel or something???

Thanks ol
I really hope that someone will help me out..Huh[/font]

Hi Priyanka!

Vitex (chasteberry) is good for enhancing progesterone and lowering estrogen, and maca is a hormone balancer as well. They both work with your body, so expect a month or two to see/feel results.

If you're into the science of it, Lotus has done some magnificent research and frequently posts studies, so searching for Lotus' posts or using vitex or maca as search terms might yield some useful information.

I'm sure some of the experts will chime in as well!

Xo, Soli

(21-03-2015, 08:53 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  Hi Priyanka!

Vitex (chasteberry) is good for enhancing progesterone and lowering estrogen, and maca is a hormone balancer as well. They both work with your body, so expect a month or two to see/feel results.

If you're into the science of it, Lotus has done some magnificent research and frequently posts studies, so searching for Lotus' posts or using vitex or maca as search terms might yield some useful information.

I'm sure some of the experts will chime in as well!

Xo, Soli
Thank soledad46 ...hmmm so rite now I can't have my vitex or maca.. I'll have to wait till next month..
Thanks again Rolleyes

This is what I read about excess estrogens:-

"Estrogen Dominance caused by higher than normal estrogen paired with a normal amount of progesterone. Hormonal need: lower estrogen levels. NBE strategy: use very low dose phytoestrogens (crushed flaxseed) to block estrogen receptors from more potent estrogens and possibly support progesterone with vitex or progesterone cream until symptoms abate. NBE that focuses on massage, suction or hypnosis may work better for this category."
So I think I will try some flaxseeds for this month with some fennel..

So I will start with 1tsp of flaxseed..also I'll take 1 tsp of fennel with it with 1sp and 1gb in the morning..
At evening I'll take my tea with 1tsp fg and fennel..
I will take more fennel now as I read that it's progesteronic and also fennel fairy took more fennel and it worked for her so I'll just experiment with it..

I'll ramp my dosages slowly and I think I don't need to cycle it so I'll stick with it for a month till I get my vitex hoping that it'll work Huh

(21-03-2015, 08:42 PM)priyanka17 Wrote:  Hey every1!!
I started nbe last year with just fenugreek and fennel and sumtyms flaxseed also..I tried hypnosis and binaural beats too...I had no results with fenugreek..
Then recently I just ordered some saw palmetto 160mg bottle(berries) and gingko biloba60mg..

1. 1saw palmetto=160mg
2. 1 gingko biloba=60mg

1. Fenugreek tea made with 1tsp fenugreek and fennel crushed seeds..(maybe that is equivalent to 1000-2000 mg ..well I really don't knowHuh just read it here ) also sometimes I take my tea in the morning empty stomach
2. 1 multivitamin
3. 1 vitaminE=400mg
4. 1fish oil=300mg

1. 1 saw palmetto=160mg
2. 1 gingko biloba=60mg

I also do massage with olive oil..I have steeped fenugreek powder in olive oil and will start using that next week..

But yesterday I did online hormone test by Dr. John lee...I marked 2 symptoms in Symptom group 3(heavy bleeding and migraine headache) and 2 symptoms in symptom group 5(excessive hair on legs and arms and thinning hair on head)...

So, according to the results I have excess estrogens and excess androgens( already knew thatDodgythat's why I ordered sp becoz Emily suggested sp as anti-androgen in her list)..
Now I'm confused what should I do to lower my estrogen..I can't have progesterone cream as it's too expensive and I am a student but I think I don't need it as I have normal progesterone...
So I need some help here..plz someone help me that what should I take to lower my estrogen like fennel or something???

Thanks ol

How much fg did you take before and how long did u take it before u gave up

(21-03-2015, 09:34 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(21-03-2015, 08:42 PM)priyanka17 Wrote:  Hey every1!!

1. 1saw palmetto=160mg
2. 1 gingko biloba=60mg

2. 1 multivitamin
3. 1 vitaminE=400mg
4. 1fish oil=300mg

1. 1 saw palmetto=160mg
2. 1 gingko biloba=60mg

Thanks ol

How much fg did you take before and how long did u take it before u gave up

I took fg with fennel last year for about 2 months and then stopped it.. But I took it for another 1month this year..
I took two tbsp of both fg and fennel two times a day..I did no ramping and all..I also felt some tingles but didn't grew..during that time I thought I am taking low dose and started taking it for 3 4 times and I felt cyst like thing in my boobs while massaging so I stopped it..and it was gone..maybe I was taking way too much fg Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon