Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uneven suction? Flaxseed oil?

Why is it that my Left boob can get sucked way more than my right without feeling an enormous strain? I can get my left boob up to almost 7 and my right 6 but thats with serious pull that hurts?
They do not appear uneven and im afraid suctioning them i will make them uneven....any ideas?

And why flaxseed oil?
If i rub it on my breasts will i be absorbing the good nutrients through my skin? meaning is it just the same as swallowing a pill?

Absorbing oil through the skin is more "potent" than it going through your digestive system as in taking pills .

My right breast was smaller than my left one so it got sucked in less... so I would suction my right breast by it self.. about twice as much as I would do my left one and over time they became equal. also I would apply a lot more lube to my right breast than my left allowing it to slide into the domes easier and farther than my left one...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon