Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM Brands, Types?

Hello,
I was interested in sarting on PM. What is a good brand? Should I use tablets, creams or Extracts? What is best for growth?
Also, I have some fenugreek tablets, can i empty the contents and make a lotion with it to massage my breasts with, and maybe use when noogling??

Thank you Smile

(19-03-2015, 04:38 PM)LilBit28 Wrote:  Hello,
I was interested in sarting on PM. What is a good brand? Should I use tablets, creams or Extracts? What is best for growth?
Also, I have some fenugreek tablets, can i empty the contents and make a lotion with it to massage my breasts with, and maybe use when noogling??

Thank you Smile

The granules won't pentrate, you won't be very satisfied by this method, (prior experience lol).

Try macadamia nut oil, it targets estrogen receptor alpha (ER-a), that the breast growth receptor.

PM brands are unregulated (infact all herbal supplements aren't) contents, quality and potency range all over the place. Honestly it ranges from wild type PM to what part of the province it's harvested, and when (year) and time of year it's harvested.

And the reason why PM it called into question is from the lack of results.

This is the same issue that's plagued PM for years. The solution is more transparency in publishing its potency levels, which it's been years since its been published. And then it's copied from supplier to supplier. And I've only seen one heavy metals test report, cost is usually the excuse.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon