Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pueraria Mirifica cup?

I will....that is interesting...so massaging it would do more?

(28-04-2015, 09:22 PM)CJ Jacqson Wrote:  I will....that is interesting...so massaging it would do more?
-----------------------------------------------------------------
LOTUS can answer that. POM

(23-04-2015, 03:39 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(20-04-2015, 12:38 AM)CJ Jacqson Wrote:  I am new to this site but not new to breasts and size. Yet, I am curious as to what PM Pure-D 500R1 does to the nipples. I began 3 days ago the capsules and already am on 81 mg of baby aspirin so that should help with the clots. I have a 2 months supply of that and have 2 bottles. Then, I bought 2 pumps of Mendapause Natural Progesterone Cream with Phytoestrogens. It feels very nice/soft/silky on my nipples but the directions say on your arms, abdomen, hands, legs but nothing about breasts/nipples.
I see I take the PM before breakfast 30 minutes and 30 minutes before bed.
So I already began with 52C breasts but lost 12 lbs this week and intend to lose about 75 lbs all together. I know it is more difficult with this but intend to really work at it.
Any advice? How soon do you feel anything?
BTW, I am intersexed to begin with...and am more female than male.
CJ
-----------------------------------------------------------
I think you should not put Progesterone Cream on your nipples, but breast is fine. Take calcium with your PM, probably not milk since you have weight issue. There are other drinks with calcium in them like OJ. Oh, welcome aboard, and we can use a new insight like yours. <3 POM
Latest research shows full cream dairy aids weight loss. Organic doesn't contain added bovine hormone that stimulates milk production in the cows.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon