Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How did you know you were growing?

So, I have only been noogleling for about 4 days but I had a question. So in these 4 days I have been producing a good amount of swelling that lasts at least a day. But every time I pump I cant get past 6.5 on the med domes. (really 5,5 the rest is my nip lol) Will I know I am growing if i can pump past that? But the thing is, i feel like i cant physically pump past that...i dont have enough skin to get in there lol! So will i know i have had growth because my actual boobage is swelling more in the cup?

Sorry i know....stupid question!!

And how do you noogle in the shower? Is it better and more gentle on the skin?

(17-03-2015, 02:20 AM)LilBit28 Wrote:  So, I have only been noogleling for about 4 days but I had a question. So in these 4 days I have been producing a good amount of swelling that lasts at least a day. But every time I pump I cant get past 6.5 on the med domes. (really 5,5 the rest is my nip lol) Will I know I am growing if i can pump past that? But the thing is, i feel like i cant physically pump past that...i dont have enough skin to get in there lol! So will i know i have had growth because my actual boobage is swelling more in the cup?

Sorry i know....stupid question!!

And how do you noogle in the shower? Is it better and more gentle on the skin?

Just be patient. You will grow with time. Nothing will happen overnight. It's all gradual.

+1 It is gradual, which is excruciating, I know!

And pay attention whilst Noogling in the shower or bath, as you get tremendous suction without really realizing it and you find yourself with the dreaded red dots. Those tend to set back the process a bit!

Xo, Soli

You need to be prepared for it to take a long time, but it absolutely will work eventually. The only results you see in the short term is temporary stretching that doesn't last. Permanent enlargement through negative pressure like this only happens from consistency over months or, preferably, years time.

If you stay with it, though, you basically have to see results. It's a bit like what happens when people get implants, but without the implant. Their breasts are tight at first, but the tissue stretches over time and increases to accommodate the expansion. You're just doing it with external negative pressure.

Just make it a part of your daily routine. Then put your mind on other things for a long time. Eventually you'll start to notice the changes.

I new I was growing because I measured my bust every month... because the filled the domes more and because I had to go buy larger bras....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon