Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! PM cycling

So I have just started cycling with PM and PC. I took PM from the first day of my cycle to the 13th day, then I used PC from the 15th day until today which marks the 28th day. I have yet to start my cycle and I am assuming it will start late (my cycles always all over the place so I'm not worried about being late).
What I would like to know, is should I keep using the PC until I start my cycle or should I stop and wait till I start my cylce and then start PM again? Or should I start PM as if I started my cycle when it is supposed to start?
I just want to make sure I'm not messing anything up!

(15-03-2015, 04:16 AM)AAgoAway Wrote:  So I have just started cycling with PM and PC. I took PM from the first day of my cycle to the 13th day, then I used PC from the 15th day until today which marks the 28th day. I have yet to start my cycle and I am assuming it will start late (my cycles always all over the place so I'm not worried about being late).
What I would like to know, is should I keep using the PC until I start my cycle or should I stop and wait till I start my cylce and then start PM again? Or should I start PM as if I started my cycle when it is supposed to start?
I just want to make sure I'm not messing anything up!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is from Smoky Mountain Naturals site for PC:
Premenopausal Women:
Cycle from day 12 to 26 (day 1 is first day of period) by applying 1/2 teaspoon daily.
http://www.smokymountainnaturals.com/par...ife-cream/
And I use this one. POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon