Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger already?!

OMG, I am amazed! My boobs already feel different. They are like heavier...or fuller. Is like I can feel more tissue when i touch them. Not even just afer pumping due to swelling, like the next day they still feel heavier. I just got my period though....I hope I am not confusing that with growth from pumping lol! I am very flat chested, so I am in heaven!! Also, I can see that I am pumping up more and more breast tissue each time I pump, and when i wear my bra...i can feel more skin pressing against the inside of the cups. I wear A cup bras, they are too big (im really like a AA)...but It looks better clothes wise. . I am so fregon excited!! I hope I can get up to a C cup. I would be like....speechless.

Congrats! It feels great, right? You should be smallest just after the first day or two of your period. The pre-menstrual swelling typically goes away by then, so that's a great sign!

Xo, Soli

(14-03-2015, 05:34 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  You should be smallest just after the first day or two of your period. The pre-menstrual swelling typically goes away by then

I would say it depends. My boobs get a bit smaller during my period, but they will shrink even more once I finished my period. I am at my smallest from cycle day 7-14.

(14-03-2015, 07:02 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(14-03-2015, 05:34 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  You should be smallest just after the first day or two of your period. The pre-menstrual swelling typically goes away by then

I would say it depends. My boobs get a bit smaller during my period, but they will shrink even more once I finished my period. I am at my smallest from cycle day 7-14.

That's the same for me too. I wonder that my last cycle, I was sure they were even smaller once my period stopped but I didn't believe it.

Good luck and glad for you original poster. Massage them heaps gently too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon