Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much should a newbie pump?

I am trying the 7:2 ratio,I do about 2 rounds of this. This is my second day. how much should i be pumping. At the 7 minutes my nipple is starting to turn blue. am i pumping too hard?
also it seems like my left boob gets blown up more in the cup and turns out to the side more than my right. Is this going to cause uneveness?

How long till I get swelling? I think i might have seen a little today...not sure lol.

Ihave the khangzu cups and man they dig in. I feel like its cutting of blood supply. Isnt this defeating the purpose lol?

I feel a bit of itchiness and sometimes like a pulling sensation...is this good? stretch baby stretch!

I hope I see some results, I look at pics on here and I say..I would die to have boobs that size!!

Thank you!

you should build up gradually at first - probably ease back from the pressure you're using - after a week or so you'll be able to use more pressure without risk of blistering or soreness. If you do overpump you'll need to stop for a few days while skin recovers so you cant hurry it.
For uneveness, you need a food bag clip ("clippet?") that you can clamp across one of the tubes and then further pumping will all be directed at the other cup.
x Aria

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon