Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs or bovine ovary?

Hi everyone Smile
I'm a very long time lurker here. I always mean to sign up and get serious but then get distracted reading thread after thread and then a few hours have gone by and I still don't have a plan and then I lurk away again. I haven't been able to put together a plan to stick to.

I don't want to do that again. My top new years resolution this year was to finally do something about my breasts, more like lack of breasts and its already March so I need to get on it!

I really need to because this is something that is negatively impacting my life now, I feel self conscious and don't want to take my top off during sexytime and that makes me feel even more self conscious. Its a vicious cycle and I really want to stop. I'm not looking for gigantic breasts, I just want full handfuls, you know? Just something to grab on to.

sO I have a question for you experts on here Smile I just got the c cup code and spent a few hours reading through it and I think I have a chance with both the bo or herbs. PM sounds promosing too but I'm a bit scared of too much estrogen since I think I could be slightly estrogen dominant already.

Here are my concerns - the BO program sounds really good and I would totally do it except I'm a little scared of taking animal parts supplments, even if they're from a mad-cow-free country. So I'm leaning toward herbs more. The herbs program mentions tons of herbs though, but says I only need to take like 3 or 4, which is good but is it going to be potent enough?!

BO sounds strong but scary and herbs sound perfect but maybe not so strong if I only take 3 or 4? Can any herb experts or anyone whose had results with herbs tell me if just a handful of herbs is enough to cause growth? Sorry for the long post, I just want to really make sure before i commit cause I'm really going to commit this time!

Before you start, please please please get a hormone panel done. Especially if you are leaning towards herbs. Without one you might take the wrong herbs for your body and cause serious issues. I'd start with the hormone panel, then post your results here so the experts can help you create a plan of attack.

Thanks gurl Smile
Yea the book mentioned that too. i don't have healthcare so I ordered the saliva test and just waiting for it to come! i'm so excited!!!

Hi BB!

I don't think you necessarily have to take a ton of different herbs, it's just about finding what works for your body. In fact, once you get your results back I'd suggest starting out very simple, maybe two at the most with a sound nutritional platform and see how you feel after a month. Then start adding and tweaking. This way you can really target what's working, what's not, which amounts work best, etc.

I decided to go that same route but with BO, and adding things in one at a time helps me discern if something's really working or not working for me, and more importantly, what that particular constituent is so I know to keep it or exchange it out.

Every body is different, and each of us is our own bio hacker, so to speak. Smile

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon