Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please Help/UPDATED~

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23099

Well I decided to update my post coz I really have so many questions in different threads on this forum, so it will be easy to add some other info about me and to ask the questions that I want through introduce yourself thread....I am kinda of lost and the more I read the more I get confused....don't know what to do or how to start!!

Maybe some of the people on here whom experienced the same problem as me can help me some how....

I am a kind of girl who hasn't bother with her breast size coz my boobs are always big; during my teenage years I was B cup size, and through the years my breast moved from D, to double D, and recently not full triple D cup size(before the diet).

My breast measurements before the diet were;
Up 35.5
Breast 40
Down 32
(My weight was 161 lb)
(Not full DDD cup)

And my measurements after the diet and right now are;
Up 33
Breast 37
Down 30
(My weight after diet was 150 lb and right now is 152 lb)
(Not full DD cup)
(Btw I am 5'5")

Maybe the difference is not that big, but i can feel the emptiness in my breast and I returned in wearing double D bra (and it's not full), I am so depressed, sad, and uncomfortable with my breast Sad

As I mentioned earlier I so very new with everything one here, there are a lot of things I really don't know, and don't how it will help me out with my problem!!

I am very sorry for talking so much, but I am so unhappy with my current situation I can't concentrate on my life anymore...

First: Flaxseed Oil~
I want to know more informations about flaxseed oil massage~what are benefits and how it will help me?!
I want someone to provide me with some informative threads on here!!!
Also how to do the massage...how the movement of my hands should be...I mean clockwise or anticlockwise?
How many times a week should I message my breast?
Where people usually buy the flaxseed oil, online or from drug stores were they live?

Second: Supplements; like vitamins, herbs and seeds~
I know there tons and tons of plans and regimens on here, but my question is what is good and suitable for me?
"I want my breast to be more fuller, firmer and to be full DDD bra size"
I took daily centrum, omega 3, vitamin c, b12, and I am thinking to add vitamin e and collagen too??
I am think that aren't enough!!
What are the herbs, seeds, and other supplements that I need to take daily, weekly, or monthly?! And how much dosages?!
Someone on here advice me to start with Fennel seed, Fenugreek, Maca, Flaxseeds for eating~I am so thankful for the advice, but I really don't have any idea how and when to take them, and about dosages too?!
I so clueless I really want someone with experience to help, guid me and to put me on the right road!!!

Third: Moisturizing~
I always take a good care of my skin, whether face or body. And also never forget about my breast I use Clarins Bust Beauty gel and lotion, in order to protect and enhance my breast.
So do you think these products are good or not?
I read on here before that some people use cream and stuff for their breasts~so can anyone recommend me a good product that I can use it daily?! And where I can get it?!
One last think I've also heard that people use some kind of soap while showering do what are the purpose and benefits of it~and if it is a good idea to use it can anyone tell me more about it?

All in all, I am more than sorry once again for all these questions, but I really where else to ask for help, and I am also sure there are so many people on here, whom willing to help new people like me~thank you very much in advance Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon