Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bountiful breast or Swanson BO?

Ooh okay maybe I'll just take some anyway for good measure haha. How long did it take you to grow a 1/4 inch again?

And good idea! Maybe I'll go buy some today I love trader joes Big Grin thank for being so helpful! I've started BO since yesterday twice a day and I already feel like my nipples are tingly and sensitive. Lol do you do affirmations or hypnosis too?

I have taken a break from noogling due to me getting clogged pores from cocoa butter Sad they're so itchy. Do you know how to get rid of them?

It took me one cycle to grow 1/4 inch, so 28 days?

The tingles are the best! I felt them too my first week; when they subsided I ramped up to 3 capsules a day, and been there ever since. Smile. As long as the nips are sensitive, there's activity!

I did some of the Blaketalks (they're free) but I'm not that great about listening to it. I'm considering going with Steve Jones' hypnosis, and I found a discount code that brings the price down to $1.49 or $3.99, depending on which format you buy. I think hypnosis helps for sure, but I've not been disciplined enough to reap any rewards to speak of.

I never had clogged pores from noogling, maybe exfoliate the area? The cocoa butter/cup pressure combo might be the culprit. Try massaging and then washing the massage medium off, or switching up the medium: coconut oil works great, I've found, and absorbs really quickly! Trader Joe's also sells a virgin coconut oil that I use, and an $8.00 jar lasts a really long time. I really think massage (or noogling too, same idea) are underrated and help sooooo much.

I'm excited to hear how you progress!

Xo, Soli

Oh okay, hopefully I'll reach a full B cup by June :3 do you think so?

Yessss awesome I already am liking BO no side effects so far. Smile I am just so annoyed by these clogged pores I want to get rid of them asap! Soo itchy. So I'm not noogling right now only massaging before I shower. Also I got a scrub from Trader Joe's so hopefully my pores will unclog soon. It looks so ugly right now Sad

I just went to Trader Joes and bought MSM and vanilla whey protein powder. Do you think MSM will help too? I heard it's good for growing also!

Yeah I am gonna switch the massage agent I've been trying almond oil that I use for my hair too and it feels so much lighter than cocoa butter.

Gosh, I couldn't begin to speculate how much you'll achieve by June, but starting now will maximize your gains! Every body is different, and they each grow at their own pace. Smile

I have heard that MSM is a tissue builder, and my own dilettante research finds that the prevailing school of thought is that it's generally very good for a person with few anecdotal negative side effects. MSM is in all our cells anyway, but amounts decrease as we get older. I was given the heads up that massive amounts can stall a NBE program, so definitely pay attention to your own progress and how your body feels.

BTW starting doses for MSM are 1000 mg/capsule, so massive is relative in this case. Check around to verify the amounts of MSM that folks are using. I'm at 2000 mg/day right now, likely won't go higher than 3000, but I've seen some programs that include 6000 mg/day. Poke around and decide what feels best for you. But you know I'm going to advise starting out at a conservative level and tweaking from there!!

Xo, Soli

(20-03-2015, 12:07 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Oh okay, hopefully I'll reach a full B cup by June :3 do you think so?

Yessss awesome I already am liking BO no side effects so far. Smile I am just so annoyed by these clogged pores I want to get rid of them asap! Soo itchy. So I'm not noogling right now only massaging before I shower. Also I got a scrub from Trader Joe's so hopefully my pores will unclog soon. It looks so ugly right now Sad

I just went to Trader Joes and bought MSM and vanilla whey protein powder. Do you think MSM will help too? I heard it's good for growing also!

Yeah I am gonna switch the massage agent I've been trying almond oil that I use for my hair too and it feels so much lighter than cocoa butter.
Hi Sweets,

Maybe try some evening primrose oil? I've been using it after I discovered I made my FSO go bad and it has made my skin very soft.

Haha I hope you're right! I'm just trying to stay positive Smile

And as for msm I'll just start out 1-2 pills a day! I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of these pesky itchy hair follicles. Now they turned into scabs so I guess it'll heal on it's own?

And trespetite, is evening primrose oil an actual oil or a supplement?

(21-03-2015, 09:32 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  And trespetite, is evening primrose oil an actual oil or a supplement?

Both. I poke a hole on the gelcap and use it as massage oil. It smells like greasy chicken tho lol

(22-03-2015, 01:54 AM)Trespetite Wrote:  
(21-03-2015, 09:32 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  And trespetite, is evening primrose oil an actual oil or a supplement?

Both. I poke a hole on the gelcap and use it as massage oil. It smells like greasy chicken tho lol

Haha what does it help with exactly?

For a lot of things, check this out http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplement...rose%20oil I was taking it orally but now i just massage with it.

Is it helping you at all? Haha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon