Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What else do you do?...

So as I've been getting more and more into NBE I've started to really notice what I do for other parts of my body too. Even the little things, like getting my eyebrows threaded - I picture what I would be like if I never did it!! Or how dry my skin would be if I didn't slather myself in body lotion every other day.

So what else do you guys do on a regular basis to enhance other things about your body? This could be anything from Botox, to using an anti-aging skincare routine.. Or even shaving your legs!

I USED to shave my legs, but, bow, I just slather them in whipped cream and let the neighbors cat lick the hair away! They can't understand why it get's such huge hair balls!! Maybe I should do it more than once a month, wouldn't want to suffocate the little booger!!

(09-03-2015, 02:27 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I USED to shave my legs, but, bow, I just slather them in whipped cream and let the neighbors cat lick the hair away! They can't understand why it get's such huge hair balls!! Maybe I should do it more than once a month, wouldn't want to suffocate the little booger!!

Love... you MUST be a masochist.. a cats tongue is like rubbing your skin with a wood file... LOL

Don't ask how I know that....

~E

Wantapair... what do I say... lol

But yes I guess wanting to improve my "bosom" also led to wanting to improve my overall improvement in appearance in general, like a more balanced look to my body, also anti wrinkle methods. Not that I have any yet... *touchwood* I want now to try avoid getting any so with the help of Peggy reminding me of Hydraulonic Acid have got my hands on some so hope it will make my skin on my face look nicer.

Also I got a lot more invested in detoxing after starting NBE realising I might be overburdening my liver with herbs..

That's about it..

(09-03-2015, 06:09 AM)ElainMoria Wrote:  
(09-03-2015, 02:27 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  I USED to shave my legs, but, bow, I just slather them in whipped cream and let the neighbors cat lick the hair away! They can't understand why it get's such huge hair balls!! Maybe I should do it more than once a month, wouldn't want to suffocate the little booger!!

Love... you MUST be a masochist.. a cats tongue is like rubbing your skin with a wood file... LOL

Don't ask how I know that....

~E
Exactly!! Gets ALL the hair off nice and clean!! ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon