Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying PM 350 mg once daily

As Hannah said, I never tried fso..

The PM I use is unbranded, 100% 350 mg from Thailand.

Ladies, here's a new photo.. Day 9.

[attachment=9110]

No more changes, I am giving up on PM.

I think exercises had better effect on me..

Why do you give up after nearly two weeks? I read on my PM bottle it can take up to 3 weeks to first see results and after 6 months all results possible will be accomplished..I would wait at least 3 months, unless you have side effects ofcourse. And what about your supplyTongue

(17-03-2015, 08:51 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Why do you give up after nearly two weeks? I read on my PM bottle it can take up to 3 weeks to first see results and after 6 months all results possible will be accomplished..I would wait at least 3 months, unless you have side effects ofcourse. And what about your supplyTongue
6 months??? Then, why are so many here taking it for YEARS?

I wouldnt reccomend taking PM for years..

Feeling discouraged because at first I noticed some progress and now it's all the same as before the pills. .

Can use the supply sometimes for better mood :-D

It takes a while before effect become permanent..(my no brand-bottle says about 3 months(if we trust on bottles) don't feel discouraged, you should get motivated from the progress you saw at the beginning!Wink

(17-03-2015, 11:21 PM)march Wrote:  Feeling discouraged because at first I noticed some progress and now it's all the same as before the pills. .

Hi March!

Also keep in mind that there are natural size fluctuations throughout the monthly cycle, so being a bit smaller after 2 weeks likely does not signal defeat! The body adapts slower than we would like, for sure, but that doesn't mean change isn't afoot. If you're not having any negative side effects, I'd give it more time, to the tune of at least two months, before you write off your plan as not working.

I know it's difficult, but patience really is the name of the game!

Xo, Soli

(17-03-2015, 09:05 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I wouldnt reccomend taking PM for years..

Many here do!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon