Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Plan for breast enlargement. help!!

Hi, I've been very unhappy with the size of my breasts for a long time now and have been researching a lot of different things to naturally increase breast size, however there is so much information out there that i'm beginning to get very confused.Huh

I've found many different foods that could help increase breast size like:
Flax seeds, nuts, and other seeds
Papaya, apples, pomegranate
Chicken, fish and other meats and so on.

I have also read through countless pages stating that there are certain herbs that increase breast size like:

Fenugreek
Fennel
Red clover
Black cohosh
Pueraria Mirifica (especially)

And that all these paired with breast massage and exercise will increase breast size.

Im just unsure about how I should put all these into a proper plan so I can get the maximum and safe effect?

My other concerns are:

If I have the contraceptive implant, will these herbs affect the implant?
How much of the foods I should add to my diet?
What form of the herbs should I use(pills, seeds/food, extract or cream)?
If the herbs are safe? - many websites say herbs could lead to breast cancer as they don't know enough about herbs?
Which herbs are paired well with each other and work well together?
Will this give me permanent breast enlargement?

Thank you so much for any help!!!Smile

(04-03-2015, 12:30 AM)Louisee000 Wrote:  Hi, I've been very unhappy with the size of my breasts for a long time now and have been researching a lot of different things to naturally increase breast size, however there is so much information out there that i'm beginning to get very confused.Huh

I've found many different foods that could help increase breast size like:
Flax seeds, nuts, and other seeds
Papaya, apples, pomegranate
Chicken, fish and other meats and so on.

I have also read through countless pages stating that there are certain herbs that increase breast size like:

Fenugreek
Fennel
Red clover
Black cohosh
Pueraria Mirifica (especially)

And that all these paired with breast massage and exercise will increase breast size.

Im just unsure about how I should put all these into a proper plan so I can get the maximum and safe effect?

My other concerns are:

If I have the contraceptive implant, will these herbs affect the implant?
How much of the foods I should add to my diet?
What form of the herbs should I use(pills, seeds/food, extract or cream)?
If the herbs are safe? - many websites say herbs could lead to breast cancer as they don't know enough about herbs?
Which herbs are paired well with each other and work well together?
Will this give me permanent breast enlargement?

Thank you so much for any help!!!Smile

I think you should take 2-5 herbs and have high dosages for 1-4 of them
I honestly haven't tried herbs yet but through my research this is what I have learned

What I have tried is fso oil massage for six months and I have not gained a cupsize yet soSad

But now I am trying fenugreek extract massage for past 3 days and eyerytime I put on the extract my boobs hurt so that's a good signBig Grin

Hi there.
I love that you have acknowledged food and also the risks of herbs.
Absolutely the herbs may interfere with your birth control. And absolutely do NOT take 2-5 different herbs at high dosages.
I jumped in head first taking not even high doses but I mixed up many herbs and ended up with the following over the past 17 months.

Irregular periods
HEAVY bleeding
Depression
mood swings
Unproportional weight gain
Eye problems
And lastly but most serious mixing herbs I KNEW had caused me problems in the past but stupidly took them again and ended up in hospital.

So if you are under even 22 don't use herbs and if you are older then research till the cows come home over what effects herbs might have on you if you don't need them. They may create a problem that never existed in the first place if you don't understand how they work.

What I'd try first and what I WOULD have done had I not been soo silly is to try foods first. Don't go overboard of course. You seem really intelligent anyway so use your discretion to the dietary guides on here. Also check out Noni's thread and see what wonderful results she got from massage alone Smile

You can invest in a breast pump too. I'd say try all the natural foods combined with massages first and see how you go.

If you plan to mix anything with any sort of birth control ask your doctor too.
Good luck

Great advice Ella,

(04-03-2015, 07:55 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  I think you should take 2-5 herbs and have high dosages for 1-4 of them
I honestly haven't tried herbs yet but through my research this is what I have learned

Suggesting someone take high dosages of herbs without any experience of their own is reckless. Not all phytoestrogens work the same, although many phytoestrogens behave the same in activating estrogen receptor beta (ER-b) ER-beta, which protects against cancer in male/female's. Estrogen receptor alpha (ER-a) is the growth receptor.

Food is a great way to enhance NBE, there's plenty of info posted on how food helps with NBE.

Red clover targets ER-a
PM targets ER-b

Fennel ER-b
Fenugreek ER-b

Herbs that have an affinity for ER-b will be slow growth, which is good considering the proliferation of cancers.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon