Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Plan

I've done NBE since last mid September 2014. I tried PM at first, but didn't feel anything so I switched to BO after a month. I did grow about a cup size from it but then I felt like I stalled so I have stopped BO and now switched to PM since Feb 2015. My thought is that the BO regulated me and fixed me up and activated my breasts kind of. And now I am hoping I will be responsive to PM.

I always wished I posted in the progress section so I thought this would be optimal time to switch, rather than posting in the PM section. I have done this for one full month and I can say that I DO feel fuller.

Follicular Cycle
Ainterol PM - 500mg - 2 a day - total of 1000mg daily
stress b compex - 1 a day
Collagen - 2 times a day
Vit D - 2000iu -1 a day - total of 2000iu
Essential Enzymes - 1 a day - 500mg
pig placenta - 1 a day - 15,000mg
fish oil - 1 a day, 1200mg
magnesium - 1 a day, 400mg
gelatin and silicon - 2 caps a day

Luteal Cycle
Fenugreek - 6 a day, 610mg each - total of 3660mg daily
Fennel - 3 a day, 480mg each - total of 1400mg daily
Dong Quai - 3 a day, 565mg each - total of 1695mg daily
Dandelion - 3 a day, 525mg each - total of 1575mg daily
L-Tyrosine - 1 a day, 500mg
Red Clover - 2 a day, 400mg each - total of 800 mg daily
Licorice Root - 2 a day, 450mg each - total of 900mg daily
Wild Yam - 2 a day, 425 mg - total of 850mg daily
Saw Palmetto - 3 a day, 900mg - total of 2700mg daily
Blessed Thistle - 3 a day, 390 each, - total of 1170mg daily
Stress b compex - 1 a day
Collagen - 2 times a day
Vit D - 2000iu -1 a day
Essential Enzymes - 1 a day - 500mg
pig placenta - 1 a day - 15,000mg
fish oil - 1 a day, 1200mg
magnesium - 1 a day, 400mg
gelatin and silicon - 2 caps a day

All month Long
Noogleberry - once a day
PC cream - twice a day, everyday, 12 hours a part. 1/4 tsp. Skipping the first week of the cycle.
Massage - with flaxseed oil

HERE I GO...!

Gosh thats a lot of herbs, I have counted more than 15.000 mg per day just from herbs. :-/ Aren't you afraid that you will mess up your hormones, girl?

Fingers crossed that this won't happen.

That is definitely a lot of herbs, you're overloading your system. I like your follicular plan but I would simplify my luteal, if I were you I'd atlast start by taking fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto with PC then see how it goes.
Good luck and hope it works well for you, I remember rocketmelon had a similar program full of herbs and she got great results. Just make sure to listen to your body.

Have you looked at Ceci's programme?
My naturopath said to me the more you take you confuse your system, and I ended up in hospital recently over taking just two herbs that conflicted with one another so remember less is more.
Good luck.

(01-03-2015, 02:30 PM)peggy Wrote:  Gosh thats a lot of herbs, I have counted more than 15.000 mg per day just from herbs. :-/ Aren't you afraid that you will mess up your hormones, girl?

Fingers crossed that this won't happen.

You've got "at least" 10 phytoestrogens.......a few things will happen here, your system (estrogen receptors) will overload causing estro-dominance. You'll get sick (toxicity), it will take time (months) for hormones to return to hemoestatsis (normal). Wasted $$$......

Think in terms of keeping hormones in natural rhythm (balance), a targeted approach is much more effective, safer too. Smile

Thanks for the feedback everyone. The reason I got this list was actually from three programs. From the following 3 places:

Breast Actives (pic attached) - Fenugreek, fennel, dong quai, blessed thistle, dandelion, kelp, watercress, t-tyrosine

Nadine's plan: http://nadined.page.tl/Natural-breast-growth.htm (she has Red clover, Fenugreek, Fennel, Licorice root, Wild yam, Saw palmetto)

Nature Day: http://www.natureday.com/ingredients.php (it has 5 things, dong quai, saw palm, bless thistle, fenugreek, fennel)

I looked at the daily recommended dosage for each herb indivisually, but I forgot I should lower the amount for each since I'm taking multiple herbs. I think I will also bring down the number of herbs... Most likely to the ingredients in Breast Actives. And closely mimicking the listed dosage for each.

For Follicular phase, I think I am okay, but I will have to reformulate luteal phase. OR I might just take Natureday extract (they say you can take 1-3 dropfuls a day) and wait until I can really have a good luteal phase plan...

Thanks everyone!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-03-2015, 06:39 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Have you looked at Ceci's programme?
My naturopath said to me the more you take you confuse your system, and I ended up in hospital recently over taking just two herbs that conflicted with one another so remember less is more.
Good luck.

Aw honey, I am so sorry to hear that... I hope you are okay now and everything is okay! Thanks for thinking of me!

(01-03-2015, 03:17 PM)AquaA Wrote:  That is definitely a lot of herbs, you're overloading your system. I like your follicular plan but I would simplify my luteal, if I were you I'd atlast start by taking fenugreek, red clover and saw palmetto with PC then see how it goes.
Good luck and hope it works well for you, I remember rocketmelon had a similar program full of herbs and she got great results. Just make sure to listen to your body.

Thanks for your feedback AquaA!!! Yeah, actually maybe I will start with 3 first... hrmmm... I'm not sure. I just started my follicular..so I have 2 weeks to either nail down my luteal or just go with Natureday. I have it already in my possession. hrmmmm!!!!

(02-03-2015, 02:50 AM)simplyPuru Wrote:  
(01-03-2015, 06:39 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Have you looked at Ceci's programme?
Good luck.

Aw honey, I am so sorry to hear that... I hope you are okay now and everything is okay! Thanks for thinking of me!

How did u go from an a cup to a b cup

(02-03-2015, 03:04 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  How did u go from an a cup to a b cup

Hi there - using BO (bovine ovary) I have a thread in the BO section that details what I did when I followed it Smile

And to everyone else, can I say how thankful I am for this forum where I can bounce my plans off and actually get wise feedback from so many ladies who understand and are on the same journey!? Thank you thank you thank you!

So glad I posted it before I did it, saved me time and money and hopefully my body getting off balance or worse, sick!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon