Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Soli's Program

Thanks soli for replying. Yeah I would keep that in mind definitely . As for now I'm not too sure I'm feeling some tenderness n achiness in my breast. Not quite sure though that if it is from BO or massaging. I mean I might have massaged hard or something, but I guess I should wait n be sure first. Thanks once again for the guidance
Happy growing

Second month progress: WOOHOO! Up 1/2" this cycle!

Cycle 2: A/B cup - 35.25" B, 32" UB, 30" W, 41" H

I'm up a little around my waist, but it'll go. I was slacking on my cinnamon so I'm back on that train. That number will be down next month. I haven't worked out at all, really, so I'm pleased my hip number only went up 1/2"! It's likely all flab, though...Blush

But this BO seems to be working! I like the addition of Reishi, and I'll add Goat's Rue this cycle - it's on order so I'll start when it arrives.

I haven't really been good about the PC in luteal, so I think I'll just stick with Maca and Reishi to keep the balance and not worry about the PC.

Program Recap:
BO 500-750 mg/day
Maca 500 mg/day
MSM 1000-2000 mg/day
Massage 100+ FDM and some Chi
ADDED: Reishi 600 mg/day

Progress Recap:
Start: A/B cup - 34.5" B, 32.5" UB, 30.5" W, 41.5" H
Cycle 1: A/B cup - 34.75" B, 32" UB, 29" W, 40.5" H
Cycle 2: A/B cup - 35.25" B, 32" UB, 30" W, 41" H

Xo, Soli

Wow congrats Soli! Almost a full inch Smile has it been two months since you started your program now? And by the way what does progesterone cream do in the luteal stage?

Thanks, Sweets!

Almost two months. I started 2/15, but my cycle is 26-27 days, so I measure three or four days after period day 1 so as to accurately capture my stats at the same time each cycle.

I was estrogen dominant, and didn't want that to prevent breast growth, so I was trying to balance it out with PC. But I was miserably undisciplined about using it, and I'm still growing, so I'm dropping it. Maybe maca is helping? I don't know, I've been using the maca since 12/14 for all the good things it does generally, and as an adaptogenic, it may just do the trick for me for sex hormone balance, too. Smile

Xo, Soli

Ooh I see, cuz I have progesterone cream too but I haven't been using it. What does it do exactly? I don't even know if I'm estrogen dominant haha did you take a test for it?

I kinda wanna try maca or goats rue but man these herbs add up money wise! Lol

*I am not a medical professional (nor do I play one on tv).*. Smile

I didn't get a real hormone panel, I just used this: http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

If you're estrogen dominant, using PC helps to balance that out. But the progesterone receptors are rumored to be very sensitive to burn out, so selecting the right cream (bio-identical) is tricky, and finding the correct dosage and application technique is fraught with conflicting information. So for a while I used a very small amount and rotated application site from day to day - breasts, then inner arms, then inner thighs. Knowing me, though, that was just an exercise in futility. I mean, I can barely remember to use lip balm, let alone managing all the factors: When was my period?, Where did I use the cream yesterday?, Did I apply it already today? Eh, screw it.

I love maca just in general, but since I've used it from the beginning, it's impossible for me to tell if it contributes to my NBE significantly. Maca is actually pretty inexpensive, check out Swanson's brand. But goat's rue, for the love of Pete, is painfully spendy. I have a good feeling about it, though, so I'll give it a go for a few cycles.

Xo, Soli

Oo I just took it and it said in estrogen deficient probably cuz I'm petite and slim lol. What should I do for that? Or is BO good enough?

And what does maca do exactly? Some people said it made their butt bigger hahah I wouldn't mind that!

My understanding is that BO stimulates your ovaries to produce all the hormones necessary for puberty, but if you're starting off with a dominance or deficiency, it won't even that out. That said every body is different! If you are estrogen deficient, you wouldn't want to add progesterone. On the other hand, it is generally regarded as a bad idea to mix BO and estrogenic herbs, so getting balanced another way would be your quest. I've never looked into more estrogen and BO, though, so I don't have any insight there.

BUT, if you decide to try a protocol other than BO, I understand PM works great for those with lower estrogen. Smile

Maca hasn't made my butt bigger, but I don't want that, so I don't work towards that. If you build the gluteus muscle while in Maca, though, anecdotally it does add inches.

Xo, Soli

Ohh okay, well hopefully BO works for me I think it has been. I just hate having side effects like weird spotting because I took some herbs before and it gave me spotting. My bf was like wtf?! lol BO doesn't do that it feels very normal to me and no side effects really, maybe just a little dizzy if I don't eat anything but that's it.

So crazy how NBE is like a whole new world to me..lol no one ever talks about it in the real world. They just say "nope sorry only way to bigger boobs is implants".

I'm happy for you that you're growing so quickly! I haven't measured myself yet but hopefully BO will be as kind to me as it was to you!Big Grin

Sending big boob vibes, hon!

Keep drinking water, and good protein intake. Pay attention to what your body tells you. If it feels good, then keep it up!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon