Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM During Period?

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if PM is more potent when taken during your period? At the moment I am taking it for 14 days starting from the day my period ends.

No matter how you take it, it will affect your period!!! POM

(23-02-2015, 12:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  No matter how you take it, it will affect your period!!! POM

I was asking if it's more effective to take it during your period not if it will affect my period Wink

(23-02-2015, 12:32 AM)pom19 Wrote:  No matter how you take it, it will affect your period!!! POM

It didn't affect mine so no need for so many exclamation marks. Big Grin
Its pretty personal with pm.. everyone reacts differently.. but I would like to read some info about that too. Smile

(24-02-2015, 11:22 PM)MillaSparkles Wrote:  

Its pretty personal with pm.. everyone reacts differently.. but I would like to read some info about that too. Smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I agree it is personal, but most of the time it does affect the period.
The following thread might help:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19791

(25-02-2015, 12:06 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(24-02-2015, 11:22 PM)MillaSparkles Wrote:  

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I agree it is personal, but most of the time it does affect the period.
The following thread might help:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19791

Thank you for taking the time to reply but again, I am not asking if it will affect my period I'm asking if it's >more effective to take PM during your period< than after it.

what I have learned from my research is that some ladies can tolerate it during their period and some after their period. So, I am not sure someone can take it for both occasions and then she decides which one is more effective. Sorry, if I'm not helping more than that. POM

(26-02-2015, 12:36 AM)pom19 Wrote:  what I have learned from my research is that some ladies can tolerate it during their period and some after their period. So, I am not sure someone can take it for both occasions and then she decides which one is more effective. Sorry, if I'm not helping more than that. POM

Thank you! ^^ Hmm, so far I've only taken it for 14 days after my period ends and I've had good results - my breasts are more full, I don't get very painful stomach cramps at the start of my period any more, my skin is clearer and my eyelashes and hair seem to have got thicker. However I'm yet to see any actual growth as far as boobage goes hence why I'm curious if PM works better if taking during my period. I suppose I'll have to give it a try to find out. Thanks for the help Big Grin

(26-02-2015, 12:04 PM)Wintermoon Wrote:  
(26-02-2015, 12:36 AM)pom19 Wrote:  what I have learned from my research is that some ladies can tolerate it during their period and some after their period. So, I am not sure someone can take it for both occasions and then she decides which one is more effective. Sorry, if I'm not helping more than that. POM

Thank you! ^^ Hmm, so far I've only taken it for 14 days after my period ends and I've had good results - my breasts are more full, I don't get very painful stomach cramps at the start of my period any more, my skin is clearer and my eyelashes and hair seem to have got thicker. However I'm yet to see any actual growth as far as boobage goes hence why I'm curious if PM works better if taking during my period. I suppose I'll have to give it a try to find out. Thanks for the help Big Grin
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, you are so blessed to get those results. Actually many people in Orient took it for those qualities and not boobies. That is awesome, be grateful for it. I am so happy for you. Smile POM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon