Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Major Curve for butt growth- will it woek to grow my breasts too?

Im buying Major curves for butt growth but i was wondering if it will make my breasts grow also? Since a lot of the herbs in the cream and pills have the same kind of herbs that make your breast grow too. Im trying to kill two birds with one stone (butt and breats with one product) . Should i buy nature day or just use major curves for my breasts too?

(20-02-2015, 08:50 PM)Myyear15 Wrote:  Im buying Major curves for butt growth but i was wondering if it will make my breasts grow also? Since a lot of the herbs in the cream and pills have the same kind of herbs that make your breast grow too. Im trying to kill two birds with one stone (butt and breats with one product) . Should i buy nature day or just use major curves for my breasts too?

It is better for breasts than butt. It is not a significant amount of herbs and has very little effect, if any. I'm surprised they listed their ingredients. Most products hide their ingredients for this reason. You get on average 7 grams of each ingredient. For the $45 price tag you could buy 1/2 lb. of each herb which is 225 grams of each ingredient. 32 times as much for the same price or less. For example mountainroseherbs.com is a nice popular place to get good bulk organic herbs, and there are several other websites.

I don't think you need L-tyrosine, kelp or mother's wort. And too much kelp is bad so you may want buy the minimum amount of kelp if you get it and sprinkle it lightly on food. For the others at bare minimum 2,000 mg *each* herb per day to have much effect, if not a lot more fenugreek and wild yam.

Another simpler option would be 4 parts fenugreek, 4 parts maca, and 1 part saw palmetto. Then you would use 1 to 6 spoonfuls a day. Or you may instead soak whole fenugreek seeds in water overnight to soften them for snacking, or add maca to flour when baking. Saw palmetto also comes in tiny saw palmetto extract pills where 1 320 mg extract pill is equal to 2,000 mg of the herb. Since it tastes bad the pill may be better for saw palmetto.

The herb taste is just a little bitter. Saw palmetto is the most bitter but you use the least of it.

Or search the forums and see what others did. Good luck.

(21-02-2015, 04:23 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(20-02-2015, 08:50 PM)Myyear15 Wrote:  Im buying Major curves for butt growth but i was wondering if it will make my breasts grow also? Since a lot of the herbs in the cream and pills have the same kind of herbs that make your breast grow too. Im trying to kill two birds with one stone (butt and breats with one product) . Should i buy nature day or just use major curves for my breasts too?

It is better for breasts than butt. It is not a significant amount of herbs and has very little effect, if any. I'm surprised they listed their ingredients. Most products hide their ingredients for this reason. You get on average 7 grams of each ingredient. For the $45 price tag you could buy 1/2 lb. of each herb which is 225 grams of each ingredient. 32 times as much for the same price or less. For example mountainroseherbs.com is a nice popular place to get good bulk organic herbs, and there are several other websites.

I don't think you need L-tyrosine, kelp or mother's wort. And too much kelp is bad so you may want buy the minimum amount of kelp if you get it and sprinkle it lightly on food. For the others at bare minimum 2,000 mg *each* herb per day to have much effect, if not a lot more fenugreek and wild yam.

Another simpler option would be 4 parts fenugreek, 4 parts maca, and 1 part saw palmetto. Then you would use 1 to 6 spoonfuls a day. Or you may instead soak whole fenugreek seeds in water overnight to soften them for snacking, or add maca to flour when baking. Saw palmetto also comes in tiny saw palmetto extract pills where 1 320 mg extract pill is equal to 2,000 mg of the herb. Since it tastes bad the pill may be better for saw palmetto.

The herb taste is just a little bitter. Saw palmetto is the most bitter but you use the least of it.

Thank you so much! I was wondering what if i just took maca root pills, flaxseeds pills, and fenugreek (or red clover?) pills every day. Would that help make my butt and breasts grow?

(22-02-2015, 03:14 AM)Myyear15 Wrote:  
(21-02-2015, 04:23 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  

Thank you so much! I was wondering what if i just took maca root pills, flaxseeds pills, and fenugreek (or red clover?) pills every day. Would that help make my butt and breasts grow?
No problemo.

Maca, flaxseed and fenugreek pills are fine too. Red clover is redundant with flaxseed so it would replace flaxseed not fenugreek. 3,000-10,000 mg maca. You don't need much flaxseed though I'm not sure how much. 2,000 mg is probably plenty, maybe even 1,000 mg. If using red clover only 500 mg is probably plenty, but flax has other health benefits besides NBE. For fenugreek you use 2,000-20,000 mg. More maca and fenugreek are better and faster but they might be harsher on your stomach and sometimes harsher in general. You can also take it slow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon