Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to noogleberry? How does it work? Success stories?

Hi all, I've been doing some research for awhile and I really want to have progress like you guys. Smile I'm 21, 32a/b, and I just want to look better in my clothes/bikinis. I hate looking so flat especially when I turn to the side Sad Anyways, I bought that e-book Boost Your Bust, has anyone tried that? It apparently works by taking fenugreek, saw palmetto, and red clover 3x a day while on your period and also massaging with fenugreek and wild yam extract. I just started on the 13th, so I haven't really seen progress yet. But it only works while on your period ? I'm not sure.

Anyways, I really want to speed up the process and thinking of getting a noogleberry since I was reading success stories on here, rather than those fake ones on the websites. Would I get a size medium? and can you recommend me how long to do it, and if anyone had success? I really have been wanting bigger boobs, at least a full 32B or C.

Any help is appreciated, thanks Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As a bio male, I use a Noogleberry, I bought the x large cups, as feel starting at the smallest is a rip off, having to upsize periodically. For comfort buy the foam pads, they're worth the extra expense. I massage both before and after noogling with flax oil. I pump them up to a pressure where it does not hurt, hold it for a few minutes then release pressure, wait a repeat. I also use SP, BO and awaiting PM and red clover , I now have a noticeable wobble when I walk, that is after a month.
Good luck, keep at it, you'll get results.

ps The swelling after Noogling feels WOWWEEE for a while.

Thank you so much for your input Big Grin I went ahead and bought the medium noogleberry with the foam pads. How long does it usually take to grow and how often should you noogle? and how long?

Also I heard you get rings around your breasts when you pump, does it go away?

And also how much have you grown so far?Smile

Hey,,

You and i have the same size kinda haha
I recently bought a noogleberry (medium) and i gotta say it's totally worth it.
I always massage with flaxseed oil before and after noogling (just 5mins) i noogle for about 15mins then i massage for a bit and noogle for another 15 mins.
I can't noogle for too long cuz i'm pretty skinny and the cups hurt my ribs so you may wanna consider getting the foam rings. I also drink loads of water while noogling and i warm up my cups before i start noogling Smile i hope this was helpful.. i didn't get any serious growth yet but swelling after swelling will make growth. And yeah the rings/marks do go away after about an hour.

(18-02-2015, 01:18 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Thank you so much for your input Big Grin I went ahead and bought the medium noogleberry with the foam pads. How long does it usually take to grow and how often should you noogle? and how long?

Also I heard you get rings around your breasts when you pump, does it go away?

And also how much have you grown so far?Smile

I noogle as much as I can, but more likely end up lying on the bed watching T.V whilst noogling, you can use them as much as you want, the rings soon fade, but keep at it, and hope you achieve the results you want, after a month I have some wobble now, just wish my nipples and areolas will soon change to more fem looking. Patience and we should all get the desired results.

Hey guys, thanks for the support Big Grin I hope we can all grow to be the sizes we want! I'm anxiously awaiting my noogleberry in the mail, I can't wait to be bigger! lol I will update with pictures here as well.

Hi i just ordered this month as well (17th) im your same size. So excited but i didnt order the foam pads. I also ordered some pueraria mirifica. Cant wait to hear about your results!

This might help a bit: when you first put them on each time, bend over forwards first until you have the suction working well. It'll put more of the girls into the cups.

(17-02-2015, 08:50 PM)Man2breasts Wrote:  As a bio male, I use a Noogleberry, I bought the x large cups, as feel starting at the smallest is a rip off, having to upsize periodically. For comfort buy the foam pads, they're worth the extra expense. I massage both before and after noogling with flax oil. I pump them up to a pressure where it does not hurt, hold it for a few minutes then release pressure, wait a repeat. I also use SP, BO and awaiting PM and red clover , I now have a noticeable wobble when I walk, that is after a month.
Good luck, keep at it, you'll get results.

ps The swelling after Noogling feels WOWWEEE for a while.

just after reading that you bought the XL cups, did you have any trouble getting them to fit onto your chest? I bought the L cups as it said on the website to do so when youre a c cup. However i find the actual cups themselves are quite big and they dont sit on my chest well and theyre constantly releasing pressure as theyre sitting into my armpits a bit. and meet in the middle as it is, so i cant really move them closer together. finding it really difficult to use atm. Huh

Hey sweets, have you received your NB yet?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon