Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

when did your boobs stop growing naturally also what are your genetics like

so yeah thread subject says it all

so when did your boobs stop developing 13,15,18,22

also were the women in you family big chested

That's really tough to say because everytime I would go back on the pill they would get large again. I feel I started taking the pill before they had finished growing too (17), so who really knows! My boobs have gone up and down so much since I was maybe 16. I've been off the pill for probably 7 years though so now any new growth is strictly from NBE. The women in my family are a bit more overweight than me and larger chested. Weight often plays a huge factor with how large your bust will be.

I stopped at about 12 or 13.
I'm the only small chested female member of my family, my mother is probably the second smallest at a 36DD.

I stopped developing when I was 17, then got some growth recently at age 24, when I got PCOS diagnosis and started taking BC. But now it stopped again. My mom's got 40E if not larger, aunts from dad's side had pretty small boobs until they got 30 smth.

my mother has F size boobs and I am 34 A 18 years old girl.. had some problem with hormonal balance since I was 13 .... I am gonna die because of my breast, thinking about surgery because I really feel it damages my mental health.. and I don;t wanna go to psychologist.. my breast really is not normal and I am not mad

(08-04-2015, 05:34 PM)veronica_19 Wrote:  my mother has F size boobs and I am 34 A 18 years old girl.. had some problem with hormonal balance since I was 13 .... I am gonna die because of my breast, thinking about surgery because I really feel it damages my mental health.. and I don;t wanna go to psychologist.. my breast really is not normal and I am not mad

Well what is the bmi of your mom and what us yours

my mother is about 90 Kg and I am 56 kg... when my mother was at my age she had 3 cup size boobs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon