Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello sweeties! Newbie here! Anyone from the Philippines?

My name is B and I'm 22 yo and i'm as flat as ever. It's one of my biggest insecurities and the struggle is real t.t I keep on asking why do I have such small pair while others are very gifted. It hurts even more that my be's mom and sister have really big boobs. Now I want to do something and try this NBE method. Any tips where to start? Helllppp!

Hi Themetamorphosis, I'm originally from the Philippines and like you, have been insecure of my boobs my entire life. I'm also new to NBE. What is your program?

(06-02-2015, 07:19 AM)Themetamorphosis Wrote:  My name is B and I'm 22 yo and i'm as flat as ever. It's one of my biggest insecurities and the struggle is real t.t I keep on asking why do I have such small pair while others are very gifted. It hurts even more that my be's mom and sister have really big boobs. Now I want to do something and try this NBE method. Any tips where to start? Helllppp!

Not your part of world . But here we are international .
Welcome to the forum .
There is loads of info on the site to guide you . If you have question don't be
afraid to ask .
Let the boobie growth begin .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon