Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry arrived!!!!

Big Grin 

soo... my noogleberry arrived over the weekend along with my eveline slim extreme 4d bust cream, which i will be using for massage alongs side with flaxseed oil, and i have been taking 1000mg evening primrose oil caps every day.

i was using fenugreek, but have now decided that i want to do it natural and have completly stopped taking it,

i have always really struggled with my weight(underweight) and still do now! i am currently on a diet to gain weight but really struggle to keep it on, i have never really weighed more that 7stone8pounds /106lb (current weight) unless being pregnant. when pregnant my boobs go huge!! from a 32a to 34d!!!! then as soon as i finish breastfeeding they COMPLETLY deflate, i have 5 children and it has got worse and worse after each one Sad

i am really hoping that the noogleberry works for me as i would like to do this as naturaly as possible

here is and attachment of a "before" photo, that was taken before i started ANY FORM OF NBE, and i plan to upload progress pics to this one thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8731

any advice or questions very welcome Smile

just a little something to add ^^ i have also been adding linwoods milled organic flaxseed, sunflower and pumpkin seeds to pretty much all my foods ie yoghurt, soups, salads, casseroles, sauces ect ect. and also eating lots of nuts my fav are almonds!!

soo after a few goes on the noogleberry along with plenty of massage over the last 4 days, my boobs are swollen!!! feeling a bit tender (a bit like being pregnant!) but otherwise fine!!

going to keep up the work, but dont have a set routine as of yet as i am forever doing school/preschool runs, after school clubs ect ect (5kids) and have a 20month old at home hanging off my ankle lol!! so far iv found it easiest to get them settled after their bath and have a few hours to myself before i go to bed or i would never fit it in lol!! good job my partner works 12 hour nights coz this wouldnt never b happening lol!!

Wow, I can't imagine having 5 kids! That being said, a lot of the ladies who have breast fed have great results with the Noogleberry. I hope you do too!

(03-02-2015, 01:54 PM)jazzzy Wrote:  soo... my noogleberry arrived over the weekend along with my eveline slim extreme 4d bust cream, which i will be using for massage alongs side with flaxseed oil, and i have been taking 1000mg evening primrose oil caps every day.

i was using fenugreek, but have now decided that i want to do it natural and have completly stopped taking it,

i have always really struggled with my weight(underweight) and still do now! i am currently on a diet to gain weight but really struggle to keep it on, i have never really weighed more that 7stone8pounds /106lb (current weight) unless being pregnant. when pregnant my boobs go huge!! from a 32a to 34d!!!! then as soon as i finish breastfeeding they COMPLETLY deflate, i have 5 children and it has got worse and worse after each one Sad

i am really hoping that the noogleberry works for me as i would like to do this as naturaly as possible

here is and attachment of a "before" photo, that was taken before i started ANY FORM OF NBE, and i plan to upload progress pics to this one thread
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=8731

any advice or questions very welcome Smile

They look amazing for someone who has had 5 kids!!

soo... my noogleberry arrived over the weekend along with my eveline slim extreme 4d bust cream, which i will be using for massage alongs side with flaxseed oil, and i have been taking 1000mg evening primrose oil caps every day.

Fenugreek is not natural ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon