Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Scared

Hi, I'm new to this forum, but I'm writing this because I'm scared and don't know what to do. I've been taking PM for around two months now and have noticed that my breasts are firmer but I also feel like they are getting lumpy... Huh This is making me really nervous. Can anyone tell me if PM can be dangerous? Is there any way it could be causing breast lumps? I've done research and everything I read says that if anything it prevents breast cancer and balances hormones but I don't know what else could be causing this. Please help.

Most likely it's glandular tissue growth, aka knots. When they don't hurt is a cause for concern. Or, another possiblity is what's called fibrocystic lumps.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-condi...N-20034681

I get lumpy and achy boobs right before my period, but it's always been like that. PM is like estrogen, so this sounds pretty normal. Like lotus said, it's not much to worry about.

PM is not inherently dangerous, but you be sure you know where you are hormonally and whether you need it. Some women do not need PM.

What does your program look like?

Do you know if you are estrogen dominant? PM can exacerbate that condition without progesterone to balance it.

Do you drink coffee or caffeinated drinks by any chance? Coffee is associated with fibrocystic breasts and some swear it can inhibit breast growth. Tea may be OK.

I've never actually had my hormones tested, but before I started my NBE program I really think I was testosterone dominant. I've always had very irregular periods (as in it's rare for me to get one) and very small breasts. A few months ago I started taking fenugreek, fennel, and dong quai. Then I replaced the fenugreek and fennel with PM as it sounded more promising. I haven't missed a period since I started taking the herbs which makes me think that they're doing something beneficial for my hormones, but maybe too much? Can PM cause someone to become estrogen dominant? And no, I don't ever drink coffee or any caffeinated drinks.

I don't think PM can cause someone to become estro dominant but it can exacerbate it if it's there. it can also tip the hormone balance toward it. do you normally rotate your PM with your menstrual cycle?

it's a good sign if herbs made your cycle regular, it means you may have low of any one of the hormones. you may be right that you have low estrogen.

in any case you may also want to look into lowering cortisol and raising progesterone. vitamin b6, vitamin c, vitamin e, vitex, arginine, zinc and magnesium can increase progesterone aside from taking progesterone cream like some ladies here.

https://sites.google.com/site/miscarriag...ogesterone

though just adding progesterone to a high stress body is like adding gasoline to a fire IMO, so take care of any stress first. the body uses up progesterone to make cortisol and lots of it in times of stress which could be why some women have menstrual disturbance in stress. progesterone is needed to keep estrogen from running rampant, to regulate your menstrual cycle and can actually make estrogen more effective when balanced.

there's herbs for reducing high androgens like saw palmetto and white peony which you may want to look into. testosterone is needed for estrogen, but it can turn into DHT. IMO you want to keep too much test from turning to DHT and make it turn into estrogen.

take a look through lotus' thread and don't be shy to ask around
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon