Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Time to BO!

(23-06-2015, 04:25 PM)AquaA Wrote:  I gotta say I LOVE BO! I think it has completely regulated my hormones. I don't pms, i don't bloat, my cycles are very regular. My face doesn't break out in luteal anymore. My skin isn't even oily like before and has a healthy glow to it.

I'm going to take a week off after this cycle to detox, will take dandelion root and milk thistle then will start back again with the same dosage. Maybe 2 cycles in I will increase the dosage to 1500mg a day. I will be on BO for 5 more cycles (10cycles in total). I really hope I achieve the growth I want with it, 3 more inches then Im stopping NBE (thats if i don't get anymore boobie greedy). Even though Ive only gained a little over an inch in 4 cycles but the shape has changed so much and I'm growing in the correct way.

I'm very happy and grateful to have achieved almost 6 inches in a year and a half. Even though I honestly expected to look bigger but its because the media programmed me to believe that woman sizes and breasts look in a specific way. True breast sizes and natural looking breasts are a whole different thing. Cant wait for more growth!
That's unbelievable, 6" !
Good on you. Look forward to some pics!
We are in winter over here now and its sooo cold, but its upping my appetite so roll on some winter blubber to keep me warm!

Yeah but you'd think 6 inches would look much bigger than how I am. I remember that's how much bonittaDD gained from PM but I am no where near how she looks. She started at 36 but the before pictures she posted looked much smaller than how I started at 31.5. I'm hoping at 40 I'd look similar to her. I really want big boobs!!! I love my boobs right now but no one can say I have "big" boobs. Without a bra they're not really there lol I'm feeling super down today for some reason. I have lost 3 kilos since the beginning of ramadan and most of it went from my ass. Not very happy about that either Sad

(25-06-2015, 06:57 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Yeah but you'd think 6 inches would look much bigger than how I am. I remember that's how much bonittaDD gained from PM but I am no where near how she looks. She started at 36 but the before pictures she posted looked much smaller than how I started at 31.5. I'm hoping at 40 I'd look similar to her. I really want big boobs!!! I love my boobs right now but no one can say I have "big" boobs. Without a bra they're not really there lol I'm feeling super down today for some reason. I have lost 3 kilos since the beginning of ramadan and most of it went from my ass. Not very happy about that either Sad

But AFTER Ramadan you can eat and gain it back Smile
You have a super hot body, don't be down.
I don't see even a cm diff either so youre not alone.
Are you allowed barley sugars for strength during Ramadan because id be feeling aweful too if I couldn't eat.
Your gorgeous remember that Smile

(25-06-2015, 07:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(25-06-2015, 06:57 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Yeah but you'd think 6 inches would look much bigger than how I am. I remember that's how much bonittaDD gained from PM but I am no where near how she looks. She started at 36 but the before pictures she posted looked much smaller than how I started at 31.5. I'm hoping at 40 I'd look similar to her. I really want big boobs!!! I love my boobs right now but no one can say I have "big" boobs. Without a bra they're not really there lol I'm feeling super down today for some reason. I have lost 3 kilos since the beginning of ramadan and most of it went from my ass. Not very happy about that either Sad

But AFTER Ramadan you can eat and gain it back Smile
You have a super hot body, don't be down.
I don't see even a cm diff either so youre not alone.
Are you allowed barley sugars for strength during Ramadan because id be feeling aweful too if I couldn't eat.
Your gorgeous remember that Smile

I can't eat or drink anything from sunrise to sunset so from 4 am to 9 pm but after that I can eat as I like. Problem is I barely have an appetite. I'm making sure to drink a protein a day though but other than a salad, soup and a lot of liquids, I'm stuffed. Will try to force feed myself so I don't lose anymore weight.
Thank you so much Ella for your compliments and kindness, I really appreciate it Smile

I just got neocell collagen and the recommended dose is 6000mg a day so 6 pills. I think thats a bit too much, im going to start off with 4000mg and see how I feel. Also going to take 10000mcg of biotin a day for my hair. Anyone tried either of those and had good progress?

(08-07-2015, 06:39 PM)AquaA Wrote:  I just got neocell collagen and the recommended dose is 6000mg a day so 6 pills. I think thats a bit too much, im going to start off with 4000mg and see how I feel. Also going to take 10000mcg of biotin a day for my hair. Anyone tried either of those and had good progress?
What does that particular collagen have benefits for?
I was going to buy these collagen cookies from the health shop, I still will actually.

That sounds like a really high dosage, if you have a sensitive tummy that might upset it.

But keen to see how/what it does! Smile

I brought some Aqua. But also couldn't remember the precautions. Must take a away from any other form of protein. Here's to renewed youth!
You inspired me to finally get it Smile

Taking collagen will provide the specific amino acids necessary to replenish the body’s collagen supply, to help minimize fine lines & wrinkles, improve the elasticity in the skin, build and support the bone matrix, correct weak, broken, split and damaged nail beds, thicken fine hair, add body to and slow down hair loss. It repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; improves circulation; promotes glycine production and builds lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep.

Neocell, experts in Collagen tell us:

Understanding collagen begins with knowing that it is truly the glue that holds the body together; it is the building block for all our body's major systems.

Although abundant in our youth, the body's natural collagen production typically slows at a rate of 1.5% per year after the age of 25.

It works! I did you theory from Costco. Its great with nbe.

Ohh Ella that's great we can be Neocell buddies hehe track the effects it has on us. Are you going to take the recommended dose? 6000mg a day?

Tibetan did you also try Neocell or are you referring to another type of collagen?
I've always included either collagen or msm in my programs, I think it's a very important component in any program to grow Smile

(10-07-2015, 03:13 AM)AquaA Wrote:  Ohh Ella that's great we can be Neocell buddies hehe track the effects it has on us. Are you going to take the recommended dose? 6000mg a day?

Tibetan did you also try Neocell or are you referring to another type of collagen?
I've always included either collagen or msm in my programs, I think it's a very important component in any program to grow Smile

Hey.
I might take a much lower dosage today. I took half a scoop so around 3000mg, might even take lower. The collagen food balls will turn up Monday so rather try them. Im sure the neocell made me gassy, but I cant prove that. I did wake up very gassy after having it though Sad but then every bloody thing makes me gassy lately!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon