Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there such thing as too many hours noogling?

Or maybe you should just stop pumping for a few weeks and keep doing everything else and see where that gets you. Not everyone gets results with pumping and some people only get results with other things. It's all about trial and error trying to find what works for you. Maybe pumping isn't for you. Try everything else for 3 weeks and see if your boobs respond

That hasn't worked in the past so I don't know what is going on. I honestly feel addicted to it now like I want to go home and do another hour... It's hard to not pump because then the swelling isn't as much when you start back. I'm addicted to the swelling when it's good and I actually have big breasts that I want.Sad

Well now I'm totally confused because you said your breasts were smaller after pumping and that after pumping so much previously you didn't see any results. I thought thats what your frustraton was all about. So if you didn't get results by doing it one way, the only logical thing to do to try to get results is to change what you're doing. Good luck

You've been pumping for a year. I would say it's about time to try something else and give the pump a break for a while. Try replacing the pumping with massages and a heating pad (massage 3x a day instead of pumping), and try to add in new herbs. Massage with cold pressed flaxseed oil. Then pick pumping back up in a month and use some of the swelling tips I stated previously. Of course you're addicted to it, you've been doing it for 5-7 hours daily for months Smile Apparently it only takes 30 days to make or break a habit

(06-02-2015, 03:07 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Well now I'm totally confused because you said your breasts were smaller after pumping and that after pumping so much previously you didn't see any results. I thought thats what your frustraton was all about. So if you didn't get results by doing it one way, the only logical thing to do to try to get results is to change what you're doing. Good luck

Yes today the pumping was not successful but most of the time I get good swelling and I love it and I'm addicted to it. I'm actually resisting the urge to do it right now lol. Some random days or after a day or two off it is harder to get swelling and I should probably not do that long but majority of the time I have no problem with that. My problem is there is no growth. I swell and go back to the same. If there has been growth it has probably been very small. I didn't measure because I know that would drive me crazy. The only thing I can say is that my nipples used to show from the side of my bra and after a while a little space filled and my bras no longer show the nipples from the side so obviously I have gotten a little something but it is very small. The bra thing I noticed a long time ago in the first half of the year and then nothing since. Those months in the beginning I did only 2 hours most of the time with some days 3 or 4 and some days off. Maybe that was the key. I really don't know. I started pumping more hours because I would get more swelling and my breasts would look larger and I thought that was good...more swelling more growth but appearntly not.

Can you post a photo of yourself so I can get an idea of your body type? I may be able to help out more that way.

They already told you very useful information and I'm going to try to help you with my experience Smile

I have been noogling for 2 months without any results. I couldn't get any swelling, even after 5 or 6 hours of noogling. Then I bought Eveline Slim Extreme 3D push-up serum, it contains volufiline. I bought it on discount for 3.50$ Big Grin And after 3-5 days, for the first time in my life, I could see that famous luteal swelling. Then after few days, my menstruation came and I've lost everything. Next cycle, I have been using Eveline serum and of course noogling, but much less then before and my sweling, unfotunately, was much less then before Sad And sometimes I had the same feeling like you, that thay were even smaller after noogling. Then after my menstruation, I've lost that tiny sweling and my measurements were the same like always, but somehow, I didn't look so flat like before Dodgy So, in my fourth month, I decided to noogle more often. I did it every day for between 1 hour and 6 hours at the time, with less presure than before because I read that less presure is actually more. After applying less presure, I've never had the feeling I was talking about, that they are even smaller after noogling. It helped me alot. Before this, my goal was always to fill the cups as much as it is possible without getting the red dots. Now I'm pumping to that point, and when I reach it, I release a bit of air. That's it. And in the middle of that cycle, I've started listening to breast enlargement ringtone. My swelling was WOW Big Grin And after my menstruation, I've lost that swelling, but there was something visible, I've got 2 cm Cool Now, in my fifth month, I've added this massage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdAHZdQxPkM and for the first time in my life I can experience some tingling and some pains in my breasts. Soon, it's going to be half of year since I started this program and I will have AT LEAST 3 cm more than 6 months ago Wink I'm so so so happy Smile))
Why? Because I was already on PM, for one WHOLE year while doing dear massage, with no results, not even 1 cm, not even temporary swelling, nothing. So I know how you feel Sad But keep going until you find something that works for you. We are all different.

I hope this was helpful.
And sorry for all grammar mistakes, this is ''school english'', I'm not native speaker Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon