Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIM - Plus - Losing my Breasts please help

Hey all I'm new to this forum,

I have been taking the Dim plus by Natures Way for about a month now, I originally got it for hormonal pimples which it has helped alot with. I also heard women were having breast growth from these natural broccoli pills which was a bonus for my B34 breasts.

The problem is my breast tissue has gone down drastically and my breasts feel smaller and have no soreness or feeling when I come close to my period. On top of that I've been gaining weight slowly as I was too thin. Before I took the pills my breasts were growing with the weight and I loved the soreness and tingling but now its all gone..

I hate having to stop the pill as it helped with my skin alot but my breasts are basically very small and not firm as they used to be. Does anyone know why this has happened? Anyone else experience this?

Please let me know, I will be stopping the Dim pill.

(29-01-2015, 06:17 AM)WaterDrops Wrote:  Hey all I'm new to this forum,

I have been taking the Dim plus by Natures Way for about a month now, I originally got it for hormonal pimples which it has helped alot with. I also heard women were having breast growth from these natural broccoli pills which was a bonus for my B34 breasts.

The problem is my breast tissue has gone down drastically and my breasts feel smaller and have no soreness or feeling when I come close to my period. On top of that I've been gaining weight slowly as I was too thin. Before I took the pills my breasts were growing with the weight and I loved the soreness and tingling but now its all gone..

I hate having to stop the pill as it helped with my skin alot but my breasts are basically very small and not firm as they used to be. Does anyone know why this has happened? Anyone else experience this?

Please let me know, I will be stopping the Dim pill.
hey there.

while I am no expert and no one could ever conclusively tell you whats going on but I tell you what I suspect..
the dim has balanced out/lowered your excess estrogen. the excess estrogen was causing your PMS and sensitive boobs and swelling pre periods and the reduction in estrogen has caused the loss of tissue.
the reason I say this, is because when I was a complete newbie and started nbe over a year ago I started taking phytoestrogen promoting herbs and all of a sudden I was experiencing great pre menstral swelling. so I googled this PMS and from all I read it pointed towards estrogen excess. so this is why is SUSPECT you have lost tissue.

funny thing is I have the exact product you have but I haven't used it yet. I planned to use to to metabolize the bad estrogen. now that you've brought this up I cant afford to loose tissue either.

so sorry while I haven't given you a complete answer I think im on the right track. if you didn't have a known estrogen excess diagnosed by tests then if I were you I would stop the DIM. you've made me really think twice about using it too now. the other thing being derived from crucificerous veggies theres a chance it could interfere with thyroid if you happened to have compromised thyroid.

How long have you been using it for? Which part of your cycle did you start noticing the changes?

(29-01-2015, 08:51 AM)AquaA Wrote:  How long have you been using it for? Which part of your cycle did you start noticing the changes?

Hey, before the Dim plus I was taking Estrosmart. Again same results pimples going away, no cramps on periode but my breasts no longer felt firm. I'm 100% sure it was from those pills. I researched each ingredient and saw that Dim was the main cure for pimples, I stopped estrosmart and kept on dim pills. I have the same results.

I don't want to mess with my hormones anymore, I rather have sore breasts that are growing then nothing at all. I'm just gonna drink more water to keep my skin clear, it also worked before.

The one thing I'm confused is if another ingredient in Estrosmart could help my pimples but not kill my breast tissue. So weird, it says for breast health but stops them from growing. I guess it's just everyone is different hormone wise.

I can't afford pills or herbs but any recommendations to start my breasts getting firm again. I was going to try massaging them and eating flaxseed. I just don't want anything to mess up my skin, it looks good.

Thanks!

Ps. Ellecraig, I believe your theory true. We need estrogen in our body, I never got tested to see if I was over the top to begin with but I thought so from sore cramping periods and hormonal pimples around my side chin and cheeks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon