Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perfectly_Tanned's Program

Heart 

Hi everyone, i've been lurking here for a month now and researching as well. I tried fenugreek last month with saw palmetto and noticed some gains and i grew half an inch and experienced massive breast tenderness but i just can't handle the smell. I also felt bloated and was craving sugar too much. I finished the bottle 3 weeks ago. Now I decided to start a new program and take things slow and maybe with proper guidance of this forum and motivation from my nbe sisters I will reach my dream double d's

Here is my starting pic and measurements. I will update this thread every 2 weeks or so. I'm still waiting for my pm to arrive and I will add it to my program together with placenta and collagen as soon as I get it.

I was on birth control for years and experienced massive hair shedding when I stopped it 2 months ago. Now my main goal is to be healthy and balance my hormones and of course breast and butt gains. Wish me luck!

STARTING MEASUREMENTS: 1/29/15
Bust: 31"
Underbust: 26"
Bra Size 32b
Waist: 25"
Hips : 34"
Goal: 32dd 36"hips

HERBS & SUPPLEMENTS
AM:
2 Saw Palmetto
1 Flaxseed oil cap
1 Vitamin d
Massage with flaxseed oil

PM:
1 B complex
1 Vitamin c
1 flaxseed oil capsule
Massage with muscle rub

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You have nice boobs. Good luck with your program. Smile

You should try another bra size, like 30C or 28D since your underbust is only 26''.

Thanks Peggy!

Yes I agree with the new bra size, the 32 band is quite loose for me but it's very hard to find a 30" bband size where I'm at. I might consider just having the bra tailored or order online.

I gotta say your boobs are just perfect! Keep us updated yeh. I always wondered id saw palmetto works on its own.
Reviews stated women noticing bigger boobs in a very short time using sp.
good luck

They ARE pretty nice!! How did you make them turn blue?? Are you cold? Do they turn other colours, too?

(29-01-2015, 03:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I gotta say your boobs are just perfect! Keep us updated yeh. I always wondered id saw palmetto works on its own.
Reviews stated women noticing bigger boobs in a very short time using sp.
good luck

Thanks a lot!

I think SP somehow maintained some growth that I gained from fenugreek. I also noticed more volume around my thighs and butt coz I'm getting some stretchmarks.

I will switch to maca though as soon as my supply ran out.

(29-01-2015, 04:06 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  They ARE pretty nice!! How did you make them turn blue?? Are you cold? Do they turn other colours, too?

Thanks to you too!

Oh we have this blue bathroom light, I will try to take a better pic next time ;-)

sounds good. while I never grew from fenugreek I was never taking enough. at this stage I don't want to take anything that will raise estrogen so back to SP could be a go.

maca is good too. for most people on here they don't have any issues, for me personally im sensitive to hormonal things and maca made me have early periods month after month and now ive gone off it im back to normal. I am the MINORITY though *sucksforme* cause I really wanted maca to work for balancing hormones for me.

your boobs are pretty outstanding though so its not like you need to go hard core with herbs

(28-01-2015, 10:40 PM)perfectly_tanned Wrote:  

Hi everyone, i've been lurking here for a month now and researching as well. I tried fenugreek last month with saw palmetto and noticed some gains and i grew half an inch and experienced massive breast tenderness but i just can't handle the smell. I also felt bloated and was craving sugar too much. I finished the bottle 3 weeks ago. Now I decided to start a new program and take things slow and maybe with proper guidance of this forum and motivation from my nbe sisters I will reach my dream double d's

Here is my starting pic and measurements. I will update this thread every 2 weeks or so. I'm still waiting for my pm to arrive and I will add it to my program together with placenta and collagen as soon as I get it.

I was on birth control for years and experienced massive hair shedding when I stopped it 2 months ago. Now my main goal is to be healthy and balance my hormones and of course breast and butt gains. Wish me luck!

STARTING MEASUREMENTS: 1/29/15
Bust: 31"
Underbust: 26"
Bra Size 32b
Waist: 25"
Hips : 34"
Goal: 32dd 36"hips

HERBS & SUPPLEMENTS
AM:
2 Saw Palmetto
1 Flaxseed oil cap
1 Vitamin d
Massage with flaxseed oil

PM:
1 B complex
1 Vitamin c
1 flaxseed oil capsule
Massage with muscle rub

Welcome newbie Smile
You have already a decent size and good shape on both sides .
I think you should read jennyferlove's thread instead of going total herbal route . Herbs not taken carefully can throw your body clock all over the place . A cautionary note . Have yOu done a hormonal panel ? Have you looked into noogling ?
Wishing you luck. On your journey

(29-01-2015, 07:11 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  sounds good. while I never grew from fenugreek I was never taking enough. at this stage I don't want to take anything that will raise estrogen so back to SP could be a go.

maca is good too. for most people on here they don't have any issues, for me personally im sensitive to hormonal things and maca made me have early periods month after month and now ive gone off it im back to normal. I am the MINORITY though *sucksforme* cause I really wanted maca to work for balancing hormones for me.

your boobs are pretty outstanding though so its not like you need to go hard core with herbs

I was only taking 2 fenugreek a day for 3 weeks then 3 fenugreek for 1 week. The improvement was noticeable but It made me gain weight too fast I was hungry and eating all the time. My stomach also felt bloated a lot, some thought I was pregnant and my boobs was bursting out of my bra and quite painful. I like to gain in boob and butt size but I want to stay slim around my waist. My experiment kinda proved that fg works for me but maybe it needs to be paired with hardcore workout and strict diet.

For my next cycle I want to try pm with maca . yes I think the first 3 months of my nbe is just experimenting on what will work best with the least negative side effects. Hopefully after 3 months I can finalize a concrete program.

My breast shape improved a lot with the massage, it was kinda smashed before from wearing push ups and tight bras for years. Im really grateful to discover this forum and now I learned to take care of them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon