Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would love these or similar.

Am awaiting my Noogler boobler, and saw this posted on an American site, we can't get them over here (UK), does anyone know where I may get something similar.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Soft-Silicone-Comfort-Sleeves-Large-Extra-Large-Breast-Vacuum-Domes-/251276504122?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a813f2c3a

Sent for some foam Cup rings from Noogleberry, should be more comfy, as heard about pain and lack of suction, hope they come soon, My Noogler will be here Friday all being well. My Journey proper starts then, had a thing with boobs from a very early age, So soon I will be Growing my own, hope they end up like huge melons, I can dream and hope. Smile

The foam rings arrived, quick as a flash, my top was off and wearing my Noogler Boobler with rings, much more comfortable and not scared of moving and losing suction, Oh my what a difference.
Happy happy happy Big Grin

Those domes certainly do look well cushioned. The item description says they are "Lg & XLg", but doesn't give the bottom diameter of the domes, though. Could you measure them quickly for me?

Hi Wannabe I have the X large domes, approx inside diameter 4.5 inches, including lip 5.5 inches. Sizes of domes only, not including rings.
The foam does make them more comfortable, and more pleasant experience. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon